Reviews for YuGiOh! Desert Rose
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Still alive in there? Hello? Ok anyway, neat plot. To think that the people whom Atem so dearly trusted would have lied to him... And that Bakura once helped him...
horrorstar100 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait for more.
Milleannis Clepta chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Awesome! I love it! Update soon, okay?
Lyakan chapter 2 . 3/18/2011

update soon dear
pride1289 chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
? Please continue soon.
Kurarisa chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
omg. i love it. why hasnt it been updated for four years? its too good to just leave to gather silicon dust. please finish it! -puppy eyes-
TsukiDragon chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I’ve Been To Your deviantART Gallery & I Was Jest Wandering When You’re Going To Put The Next Chapter Up Here Or If You’re Jest Going To Update There?

Great Work By The Way On Both Flicks & Pics.
Alex Demonica chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Dude, this is funny as hell. I hope you up date soon.
S.A.B chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Its me ones more!

I sent a review along time ago, but you still have not made part3 :(

pleases make it soon, this fic is so awsome!
Nasa Maxwell-Yuy chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Wa! Please update!
S.A.B chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
UR fic was awsome(and I've read alot of fics)I hpoe U make a part 3 soon! also I think their should be more romance between Bakura and the prince. but thats just my thoughts.
Anei Aikouka chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Aaw... That's sweet. I love that Atemu's so desperate to get out of the palace that he's willing to go with his father's would-be murderer. That really enhances the emotional level for me. Can't wait for the next chappie!
GG7989 chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
It's nice however i'm a bit confuse. Is your Bakura younger than Atemu? If I remember correctly, Bakura should be 5 or 6 to be able to escape Kuru Eruna and Atemu was clearly a new born baby at that time. So if Atemu is 10, Bakura should be a teenager right.
Se- Isis chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
This is good! You know you should contintue