Reviews for Red Rose Angel
VampireSiren chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Yaaay! Cute fluffy moment between Diana x Henry/Yugi!
X3
VampireSiren chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
So glad that Diana kicked both Weevil and Rex's asses in her duels with them!
VampireSiren chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I love your story a lot! XD

And you based it on my one and only favorite Yu-gi-oh video game, too!
quiet.recluse chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
This story is interesting. I've never played the DOR but heard of it, and I liked how you turned the game into a story. Can I please have the uncut versions of any chapters...well, you've had to cut? My email is:

This story is great!

~Dreamer
Fell chapter 16 . 8/6/2007
THis is pretty...you know what? I've started too many Reviews like this, ok It was entertaining, and the story grabbed me, but you do know that in DOR the monster move in a maze like field with different terrain to help or enfeble monsters? and the fic was some what believable, i'd give it a 6/10

And can I have the real chapters?
HikariAkizakura chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Hi!

You don't mind sending me uncut version of chapter 14? ([-_-]I'm 19 years old like you...I think...)

P.S. You may Think this is childlish but...I LOVE YOUR STORIES! KEPP THEM COMING![O_O]

Sorry...couldn't control myself...
Cataracta chapter 16 . 3/5/2005
Hello! I liked this story a lot! And by the way, is it still to late to ask for that scene? My email' . c o m if not. I'll be looking for the sequel!
Bakura luva chapter 16 . 2/9/2005
yays cool
mariks1andonly chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
interesting
mariks1andonly chapter 10 . 2/9/2005
hey there I love the story!
mariks1andonly chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
hey I love the story lets see a sequel
mariks1andonly chapter 16 . 2/8/2005
hey there I love the story! I hope to see a sequel oh and could you send me the link for the chapter of this story that you had to revise! The one of Tea and Yami! Thank you! Here is my e-mail address joshfan100

Thanks
Sara chapter 16 . 2/8/2005
(just me tonight...i didn't go on the NY trip...) OMG! YEah! hey i would like the uncut versions...both plz...I can't wait to see what kind of story you write next...and yeah i read the one where yami is a vampire and yugi is his pet...i like that one...i find it amusing and addicting...ttyl

peace

oh and i wanna be in on it be in on it too if you do a sequel email me...pretzelhammer
Excellion Arbiter chapter 16 . 2/8/2005
I LOVE HOW IT ENDED! Can't wait to see the sequel, if you want to. I wanna be apart of it... Email me, it's at my profile.
the1koolkitty chapter 16 . 2/8/2005