Reviews for Battle of the Elements
Terradoll chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
great story, love it so far. But do ash and misty have kids?
Crap Mester Time chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Really good but needs to be more in depth but good!
readeradv chapter 7 . 3/26/2008

Jakuro the German ninja chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
review number 19

this is very cool, just keep swimming i mean going on with the story no matter what :)
Jordan R. Was Here chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Very good. One of your best stories. BATTLE OF ELEMENTS gets a 4 out 5. This is Jordan R. Was Here being attack by ninjas. Peace out.
Star AJT 84 chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
You know, I think that this story is awfully similar to my Fusenergy therum. That's why I like this. Cool!
Lil Wolf Syaoran 23 chapter 7 . 5/24/2005
this fic is so cool!

i will never forget it!ever thought

of writing a sequel?
reviewer not a writer chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
XxRemnantxX chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
That was a great fic story. hope you write another one with them in the future.
Satine89 chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
Great! This is rather fun to read, plus it has... TEAM ROCKET! Do you know of any good Rocket-centric fics?
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I have here 5 questions to ask you about this fanfic. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. When does it take place? It obviously changes time frames in the first chapter. 3. And where does it also take place? It might even chage locations throughout this fanfic. 4. Just how old is everyone that is in this fanfic? 5. What kind of Pokemon did Ash, Misty, and Brock have around the time this fanfic started? Be sure to answer these questions. And I will have some more questions for you to answer later.
Tempest86 chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
I'm sorry, but it could've ended better.
Hakajin chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Very good ideas, but they could have been put together better.

I like the whole thing about combining with Pokemon, but I want to know what happened to make Gary evil. I mean, sure, he's jealous, but he's not like that. Oh, and thank you for using Pokeshipping.

You need to spice up your writing some. Make it more descriptive, make it flow. And it would be helpful if you would space where there's speech. Everything seemed a bit rushed. This fic could have been a lot longer. The portal to the future was kind of random. I think there should have been more build up to that.

That's a lot of criticism, but just work at it. You've got some original ideas, you just need to polish your writing skills some.
Akewataru chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Did Richie really die and did Gary bring him back to life, just kill Ash? No, you don't have to answer that question but I would be really interesting story though if that were the case. Not to say that this isn't awesome already. Keep it up! I can't wait to see how to see you conclude this story. Ciao babe.

Buff Norris chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Good story! keep writing!