Reviews for ooburi
Her Sweetness chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This was veery well written and, as almost everyone knows, Marik and Malik are my favorite couple of ALL time.

You did great, this is going on my favorites and my C2.
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
TT: That was so sweet! You are definitely going on Favorites! This fic, too...

Kai: Very nice. Keep it up! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
blueeyesbakura chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
v good and fluffy and stuff. its a one shot right? you should write more
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
That was NOT a crappy ending! THIS WAS SO COOL! *gush* I love this pairing but not enough people are writing it. I mean, they do, but they always have Tendershipping and Puzzleshipping along with it. I can never find fluffy fics dedicated only to Bronzeshipping. (I loved it) It's on my favorites now. Mwee.
penns chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
It's adorable! I love it! :D
misori chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Yo! You changed your name! O.o But still... I like it! I was confused for a bit though...

Name changes... gosh.

Anyway, I like this ficcay! O.o Funny, reminds me of my upcoming MM ficcay! ; Involves rain as well. Mwahahahaha... anyway, great job! I LOVE YOU!

_ And of course... there's a reason I'm writing the ficcay, besides the fact the plot occupies my mind far too much. XD

-Miso
Pihorist chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
GREAT-AUTHOR-SAMA-OF-MALIK-MARIK-FICCUS! We MxM fans adore you. Keep up the great work. We are currently buildig you a GOLDEN THRONE. (Complete with golden pen and paper pad) It will be shipped as soon as possible.
Chibi B-channie chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
*gasp* ...O_O E! *squeals* Adorable! Yay for RiLi! This was so incredibly...cute! And fluffy, and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! . You can never find good Malik/Marik fics around...and this one was GREAT! D I hope you write more soon! *waves* ...I'm going to read this again..._
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru not logged in chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Nice one-shot, cute. _ I love Mariku/Malik one of my fav. pairings. I like how you wrote it, sort of mysterious at first. Keep up the great work. see ya around hopefully. _
Flasharyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
That was so cute, *purrs, giggling softly* should be lots longer, more entertainment though *pouts*
Misura chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I loved the fluffy-psycho way in which you portrayed Malik's darker half in this; he was otherworldly and yet adorable, in his caring for Malik. I thoroughly enjoyed to read this romantic tale of events on a dark and stormy night. -
Loathed Wolf Spirit too lazy to sing in chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
That was a great fic! I really loved reading it n_n.
Meepa chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I love you. XD But you already knew this. *cuddles* I know I've said this already, but...I LOVE this fluffy-angsty-romantical story! *throws little heart-shaped papers everywhere*

But yeah. ;

You started it perfectly, middled it perfectly, and ended it perfectly. :D

*BIG snomple to you!*