Reviews for Through Crimson Eyes
MisteryMaiden chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Ummmm, this is just chapter fifteen over again...
Fangirl19 chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
This reminds me of something, but i can't put my finger on it. cough-Bleach-cough-cough
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 16 . 9/20/2008
umm both 15 and 16 are the same or iss my computer fucked up?
WTF chapter 16 . 12/26/2007
THAT'S THE SAME AS LAST CHAPTER!
Orannis4 chapter 16 . 12/26/2007
i cant wait for your next update. Your Fan Orannis4
Wren Wild chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
wow, this is really good! i didn't review until now because i needed to read more!
DanielHimura chapter 16 . 5/17/2007
Nice story.
Talon88.1 chapter 16 . 3/18/2007
I have to say, this is a very good story. the reactions of the villigers, Narutos friends, and the council all seem to act in character in a realistic way. also, i especially enjoyed your portrayal of Kyuubi. the way that he manipulated Naruto, was awesome. i can relate to your view of many fics on how naruto and kyuubi get along with one another, from the brotherly type, the vixen, to the mass-mudering nutjob. this one was very close to how i myself had always viwed kyuubi, but im currently writing my own original fic at another website. take Fiction, put Press after it, and ya got it. anyway, i have been waiting impaitently for the next chapter, but hey, i know it takes time.

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP GOING!

P.S.: i have to say, the one thing that always annoyed me about other 'Fuse' fics was where the author would give him tails, or ears, or fur, or one eye blue, another red, or blue slit pupil ones, but you got the same image i always had of a 'Fused' naruto. whisker marks open, and slit-pupiled, red eyes. very simple, but very dramatic none-the-less.
matthew chapter 16 . 2/28/2007
love the story so far, very well done. i really did enjoy the way you portrayed kyuubi. the reaction and actions of the teams and town definatly seemed like it could happen. one question: is this before or after the three year gap? i think it is, but im not 100% on that. anyway, its a good story so far! dont give up on it!
0o chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Hey. Love the story so far, and I'll leave a better review when I finish reading the other chapters, but I wanted to point out something that caught my attention. It could be deliberate or it could have been a mistake, I don’t know, but still, you wrote Hinata saying this:

"Y-yes, I remember my father telling me that story too. How m-my mother died fighting t-the demon-"

I'd like to point out that Hinata's birthday is in December 27th, which makes her almost two months younger then Naruto, meaning that her mother was 7 months pregnant when the Kyuubi attacked. Another thing is that her sister, Hanabi, wouldn’t have been born if this was the case.
xheartkreuzx chapter 16 . 2/9/2007
lovee it! please update soon!
Who Knows chapter 16 . 1/22/2007
Umm

Dose anyone else get the feeling of degavu or is that just me?

But what do I know

I'm just a Teenager
The Non-existent Phone Rings chapter 15 . 1/22/2007
Chapters 15 and 16 are the same
PJ chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Great Chapter
rasengan86 chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
I really like this story so far...stories like this really make you hate 95% of evreyone in the Leaf village. Dunno if you're still taking votes...but if so I vote for Naru/Hina