Reviews for Orange Crush
RhizOneill chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Love this so much. Dan is so cute. Would love to read more soon.
Scarlet3086 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I'm sitting fingers crossed you see this and finish the story! I love Dan, and I want to know what happens! Please!
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I just went back and read all of the stories in the ALDI and OS universes and I remembered my love of lit! I just wanted to let you know that I always come back and reread the best stories and this is definitely one of them, most of your stories are. I know it's been five years but if you do find the inspiration to continue I will definitely be reading!
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
Wow, Emily is such a cun- um, I mean, boy, she's mean!
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Rory? With a backbone? Where the hell was that at the end of season 5?
silverhelix428 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Ugh. Should've left when you had the chance, Rory!
silverhelix428 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
EVIL EMILY! Richard was nice to Dan, though, so that wins him some points. I like Richard. He's pretty sensible.
silverhelix428 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
General awesomeness all-around. Poor Jess. He's gonna get massacred...

Oh well. At least Richard is guaranteed to like the guy. Richard likes smart people.
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh god... AGAIN? Still, though, it is a pretty ironic/hilarious/whatever situation.
kylielink chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
liked it.
Literati44 chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
update:) i really love the whole story:)
Sailor-Lit chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
UPDATE!I LOVE Dan, he's so CUTE!
ShaolinQueen chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
Aw! I love Jess&Dan stories! They are so sweet! Please go ahed, he's such a cute daddy!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
You should totally keep writing this, it'd be a great story (it already is, but even better w/ more emily) i just think it'd be really funny w/ all of them stuck at the gilmore's for the night.
Jessi chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
I just re-found your stories and fell back in love with them. :) I adore the character of Dan, he seems to be the perfect son for Jess. I hope you continue with these stories, they really are great.