Reviews for In the End
Willow-98 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
NO you can't end it okay I know its been like 4 years since you worked on this but I love it and it would be awesome to see it continued ).

darklover chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
I hope u haven't forgotten about writing this story. It's really good. I know its been awhile since u last updated, but I hope inspiration strikes again and maybe u'll start writing again.
Mimi Dear chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Oh God. This is an absolutely GORGEOUS story. I am incredibly envious of your talent!

I do hope that you get a chance to update someday; I know it's unlikely, but still I'm hoping. This cliffhanger is going to kill me. :)
Danielle18 chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
I've only just discovered you and your clear Buffy fanfic writing talents. I LOVED fisticuffs, and just when I was getting into this fic, you leave with a cliffhanger! and you havent updated since 2004? No-way!

This story is way too good to just leave like that. PLEASE update, pretty please, with a cherry on top?
spk chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
"Bwahaha cliffhanger!" WHAT? I just found this story and was so getting into it when I'm left with Spike getting knocked out? I know you wrote this story last year, but please tell me you're going to finish it now. Please... :)
Natasha Hyatt chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
You know, evil laughter accompanying a cliffhanger is an evil, cruel method of torture to the gentle readers.

Anyways, I like the story (post the next chapter asap), especially the phone calls between Spike and Buffy. It's really good so far, so PLEASE keep it up!
Katie Leigh chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
hello it has been like foreever will u plese update
shadowcat15 chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Buffy and Spike reunions. Yay. Update soon.
spuffy4eva chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
GR!YOU BIG MEANIE! I got to the end of that chapter all calm and then i realised that was the end of the story! Gr! so now i am going to have to wait until you decide to update which by the way is EXTREMELY annoying! so UPDATE SOON! But on the whole, good story, Liking it very much
Tsumii chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
**throws a chair at Lady Wenham** stupid cliffhangers, I love the story, I really hope you update soon, I wanna know what happens next!
Spuffy1192 chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Ah! Bad bad bad bad bad cliffhanger! Good story though! Hoping you'll update soon, so i don't die. ;-D Can't wait for more!
Jenn chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
the ch may have been hard to write but I think it turned out very well. I really like your characterizations of Buffy

and Spike just enough snark and whining but not too much. Good job and I'll read more if you write more :)
lulu chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
Right after I promised myself I would read *no more* WIP's, I find this and my resolve is shot to sh**! This is a terrific story and a delight to read, I'm loving your dialogue and Buffy's description of her actions after Spike's death sounded so authentic. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy FanFic Writing New Year!
Angelique chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Ah! evil cliff hanger!

gr8 story, plz update soon, the suspence is killin' mi *runs from murderous suspence*

BAKAMAN chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
So let me get this straight. They're fucking around with Spike's dreams, like they did with Angel in season two, and are trying to use his fear of losing Dawn and Buffy to lure them out so they can use them against Spike? They are the only real thing he gives a damn about in this world, so if he lost them it would destroy him.