Reviews for The Elevator of DOOM
whovianshipper chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I don't know what I was expecting, but that was amazing. It was so spot on, so TRUE. I was laughing the entire time. Thank you
Funny stuff chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I found your story all in good humor. But ... 9 months IN the elevator. WOW! haha
asdf42 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
LOL!

The clichés are dull but fun in parody. I love bit and bit, LOL in the joy of Spangels for the Buffy's death. And yeah, sexy hair in Intervention (cliché and truth XP).
akuroku fan on fire chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i laughed at the flame you got... they didnt even have the balls to post their real account name.. lol. .idiot!

anyways great story. i love the part where you come in like "'ello." and spikes responses were awesome.
Werewriter.Werescientist chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This is great. It had me rolling on the floor in stitches. I love all of it, and the wonderful cliches are just done hilariously. It's truelly a work of art - a master piece of bad writing.

Truely,

The One Who is Chased By Cliches, a.k.a Alleycat
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was the single most scariest thing I've ever read.

LOL!
KilroyWasHere chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hysterical parody, I love it! Oh, and the rather pathetic flame you received? Love your response. With an unimaginative name like "BSLovers28", I'm sure your story parodied several of theirs. Keep up the good work!
Caralynne chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, I think I racked a rib laughing so hard. That was without a doubt, the best cliche/Spuffy/MarySue/HOTBUNNYSEX/EVERYTHINGELSE [arody I have ever read. Bloody rilliant! BloodyBloodyBloodyBloody!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Evil, true and funny. I especially liked the pregnancy angle and the Joss Bangel joke.
Ella Dementia chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
LMFAO..wow..*claps* that was wonderful.. a true knee slapper! :P
reflectivelvet chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
AHAHAHAHAHAA this rocks. :D
Angel sumoritos chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
That was very ,uh, different, I like how you made fun of the cliches, I wonder how lond it will be before my story where Buffy&Spike have a kid who dates Angel will become one of these over used plotlines? oh well, when it does I'll have fun reading parodies of it
Lady Wenham chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Dear reviewer, the last. First off, keep the flame war to Live Journal ... because this? Pathetic. I'm actually feeling actively sorry for you now.

Secondly, did I step on your toes with a few of those cliches? Aw, poor thing.
BSLovers28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
What the hell was that? They were stuck in an elevator of stupid fanffiction cliches? I mean, you killed it when you said that and it was funny in some point but I mean my gosh, that was a terrible story. Get rid of it before I waste my time and do it for you!
Jess Marie chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Oh - my - gosh. I laughed so hard I almost cried. Shoud I be, like, ashamed that I've read so many spuffy fics that I am acutely familiar with each and every cliche you dropped? *shrugged* Eh, shame never got anybody very far. Brilliant. I particularly liked the line about interrupting the story to type out the lyrics. And, all for "My Heart Will Go On!" *bursts into giggles again* Thanks for writing.