Reviews for The Intergalactic Social Event of the Decade
sonneblom chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Best epilogue ever, great dialoge, this story is moving to the top of my favourite list, I loved it.
LPeck chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
So happy mini-jack got a happy ending and that you pointed out that O'Neill would've been a lot smarter than he let on, it annoys me when people write him in as an idiot because he clearly isn't! :-)
zcvoknout chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
ah god! that was perfect :D:D
pain in the mikta chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Wonderful story: full of good one-liners, angsty just right and everyone in character!
A favorite of mine!
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Jacob's reactions to Pete were wonderful. Chibi-Jack was great. The necklace was heartwarming. Hijacking Pete's wedding like that was a bit cold.

All in all an excellent treatise about one of the most useless characters in the franchise. Well done.
Welamooktook chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Enjoying this so far. Really like the "back story" about why Jacob disliked Jack on first meeting him. Really works with what was shown on screen while adding depth to the story. Nice.
Nanaccs chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
I love it! Excellent story!
Nova-Star12 chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
One Word: AWESOME!

:D
Ericd chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
Finally Jack had had enough and tried to calm everyone down, "Hey, folks!" he called out a couple of times to no avail. Finally at a loss, he shouted in his best hard ass CO voice "KREE!" And the entire room came to a standstill. "Thank you. I think we'd like to get married as soon as possible, y'know before aliens try to invade or something."

OH DEAR GOD...LOL...I almost hurt myself trying to keep in the laughter so I didn't wake up everyone in the house. One of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Great story too :D.

Eric
i.m. nell chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Your story was terrific. Here it is 2011 and we all know that Sam and Jack are married and living happily ever after even though TPTB did not show it on the screen!
i.m. nell chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
Sooooo romantic and fun!
i.m. nell chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Holy Hannah! Is this mini-Jack to the rescue? Gotta love him!
i.m. nell chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
You write Cassie and Jack so well.
black widow mistress chapter 14 . 11/30/2010