Reviews for Finding Happiness
Poxxy chapter 1 . 8/7
Oh god this is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing while reading it. I love Sakura's personality in this fic. She's so confident and awesome.
MePinkGirl chapter 2 . 1/1
Ten years later, when the Naruto series have finally but sadly ended, I wish to tell you(as if from the future) , that your perspective si 60% accurate...SasuSaku is cannon, they have a beautiful baby girl named Salada(wtf?of all the freacking names kishi? Seriously?), aaaaand now it rumored that Salada and Bolt(Naruhina's son) might end up toghether...
You mostly nailed it, exept for the fact that you didn't continue this awesome fic... I really would have loved to see how it ends and how you predictied SasuSaku would have ended up as a couple. But seeing that you havn't updated in 10 years, there's also a 0,00000001% chance that you will see this review, but I usually take what I can get so I'll tell you this: The fanfic is awsome, I really hope you get the message and that you will somehow continue it...after so long. Sasuke and Sakura are in character, you did a great jos so far...I personally think that now you have a familly of your own, a dream job and the best life you could have ever wished for(i really hope you do have all that and you're happy) and have long forgotten about a Naruto and this particular story, but if you read this now, know that you have tallent and that it's never too late to start updating again! Thank you for this awsome story!
remmy chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I love it awesome and funny!
hama431 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
AnimeOtaku3 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Hi! I know it's like 9 years AFTER you've written this, but if you could continue it I would be so grateful! I really like this story :)
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Update! This is really funny! :))
Unknownred chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Haha how awkward that'd be for Sasuke, priceless
kuro-aoi ketto chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
dude choji and ino? aint that weird? shikaino is better dude
and tenetn and neji is obviously a big go since tenten is well she is tenten and neji is is well neji and they are kind of a big perfect thing since theyre both ment to be? yea they are
and glad that naruto notice for after 1000 century she notice her! damn the world is happy
and sasuke well she noticed her and that could have a possibility of the apocalypse is upon us
LilithiaRW chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Lololololol hilarious. Ferseriois. Please continue if you ever come back to life! :)
Kataangforever2 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Naruto-and-Avatar-lover982 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
2oatmealcookies chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
please update this fanfic!
Kpopismylife61 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Cool. B-)
always-kh chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
lmao. i love this fic. it doesn't seem completely in character but it is very damn funny and good.
always-kh chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
rofling at that last line.

hehe this is going to be so entertaining.