Reviews for Why It's Never Dear Santa's Elves
Princess Roly chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Hee Hee...Rum and Egg Nog...Lina sure didn't like that one. I think all the characters will be more careful about what they wish for in future.

Well done
M Cookie chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
I really liked the end to this one! All funny though, very funny!
M. Cookie chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Best gifts ever! So funny how you introduced them all :) Very sexy piece *applauds*
M. Cookie chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Excellent, simply excellent :) You have something great going here I can already tell ;)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
sigh Didn't like the ending, even though I know Xellos is a dog, but to ruin the even chance of the Filia/Xellos pairing... crys

Still, I am hoping for an Epolidge thing with Filia tied and gagged on Xellos's bed. Oh well. Good story. But, why didn't Lina leave some in there so she has her desired size?
Kel chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Great story, I loved how everyone's Christmas wishes got all messed up.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
The ending was a bit confusing...

But what did Xellos get? (still hoping for him to find Filia-sama tied and gagged on his bed wearing a skimpy Santa's outfit)
Chiepet chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
MORE!
Chie chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
This was pretty cute. Keep going!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Huh. I wonder what Xellos got... maybe the present he got is tied and gagged at the end of his bed... (cough-Filia-cough) Or, his present was to make everyone else's presents something wrong with them so they end up not wanting it. n.n
linagabriev chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Very cute. And an interesting fanfic idea too. I don't necessarily understand Xelloss' Christmas present. And why exactly was Sylphiel in Gourry's food. Anyway, nice job.