Reviews for Walking Corpse
sasu chapter 19 . 4/26
i'm crying rn this is so amazing thank you for posting your talented fiction writinngs online**
Allestrange chapter 19 . 4/21
I really liked your story! how can I just read your story now?! I really like every pieces of this story, the plot, the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, their friendship, their struggle, all, and the ending is success to make me cry, omg, really this story is beautiful as everrr!
Luffy526 chapter 19 . 4/9
This is one of the best stories ive ever read
tontonte chapter 19 . 4/9
Ok, I'm reviewing a really long time after it's finished, but the story was really great
tontonte
MalecxObsession chapter 19 . 3/29
Damn this story was bomb bruh... I was so kooked. Omg they took my baby Naru away from me tho! *sobs* I really enjoyed this story... Although it may have been sad it was still awesome and I enjoyed every minute of it. Hehe hugs and kisses to you too hun! :D
Crinsomtear chapter 19 . 3/28
I'm conflicted, I want to cry-no I need to-yet he... There are no words. Personally I think you captured Naruto's personality perfectly. But he died! I mean I know why he had to, but why! He suffered through so much, and still, it just wasn't enough. And then Sasuke! I just want to cry for him! The poor boy, alone now, trying to do what he would've wanted.
Daikara chapter 19 . 3/15
I'm crying here. It's so beautiful written story. Interaction between and characters so believable. Really good work. I just wanna told you, how much i love this story.
Me: ;;

For the whole or the fan fic
Tauriell chapter 18 . 2/14
Re-reading this for what must be the fifth or sixth time at least. Never gets old. To date, still one of my favourite Naruto stories, if not my favourite.
pikachucat chapter 19 . 2/8
awesome
The Lazy Artist chapter 19 . 1/27
That story was horribly awesome! I love the story but I've always hated sad endings (loved this one though, nicely written) and so Thanks for an awesomely horrible sad story :P! Loved it!
Tsuna97 chapter 19 . 1/27
Omg i love this fanfiction... It was so sad... And chapter 18... I cried for a long time... It was emotional and sad and epic... You did really good on this fanfiction! GJ! ️
i loved it! Ohmygod... It was so beautifully written- humour, angst, romance, friendship, family, teamwork... Everything was included :D the ending was so awesome- never imagined an Uchiha cracking a joke hahahaha and the bond between gaara and naruto was... Just so you know, my OTP's gaanaru so damn you! You had me giggling and doing the normal shit we do at 1 in the effing morning... All in all, i loved this fanfic and i love your work. Peace out :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Gaara doesn't have eyebrows.
How can he raise them?
Empress Tatiana chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
nooooooooo so sad why did naruto have to die it was a good story though a very good tragedy
1,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »