Reviews for Walking Corpse
One of the best stories I've read in a long while
I actually was going to just do a quick skim through the first few chapters to see what this was about and then drop it, and of course I got hooked after the second one. God damnit. Kudos to your writing and interesting plot. I reaaaally wanna see what happens next.
GunGale015 chapter 19 . 6/11
I've read all of the chapters and this story is the BEST! I really love it, although quite sad that Naruto had to die; but I had a feeling that he couldn't escape his death anyways.
P.S. Love your work, you can really be a novelist if you chose to, you've got the skills.
Arikunn chapter 19 . 6/2
This fic is literally one of the best i've ever read in ffnet!
The first time i read this fic was like a year ago when i haven't made an account yet and it's been one of my favorite since. This fic brought me to tears..the part where naruto died... ;-;
mischievouswolf chapter 19 . 5/27
hey hey! can we have a sequel ? please ?
Yato.Namikaze chapter 19 . 5/21
you just killed Naruto. I hate you. hahaha. but well i like it nontheless. it's awesome. just a bit sad though.
GunGale015 chapter 19 . 5/14
I really LOVE this story of yours!

To be very, very honest , you can become a novelist with this writing of yours! But that of course have to be your own writing after all. Still the fighting scenes, when Ino went into Naruto's mind and all of that stuff, it was really accurate and I can actually imagine all of that stuff happening as if it was really an anime that I'm watching.

Keep up the GREAT WORK ;-)
Mac chapter 19 . 4/4
Simply amazing
jj chapter 19 . 3/29
reread and aww man i forgot i liked and disliked this story but very good job
MKspaceCow chapter 19 . 3/4
I know Naruto's death was inevitable, but I was honestly hoping that they would find a way for him to live. The story is better this way I think, you couldn't have written this book better if you tried. This was very well written and I am not ashamed to admit I started crying. I will definitely re-read this.
Masked guest chapter 19 . 2/9
This was so good! The ending though made me misty eyed...this was just awesome!
SliceOfKai chapter 19 . 2/8
*sobs*
fucking awesome story
Ryuu91 chapter 2 . 1/18
Heya!
This is the first Naruto story I read since I discovered the world of Fanfiction (I was really reluctant, don't know why) and it is reeally great! The plot, your writting style... Everything is nearly perfect! :D
So far, I love it and I'll continue :)
Chriscro165 chapter 19 . 1/3
:( this was a great story!
1,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »