Reviews for Walking Corpse
Me: ;;

For the whole or the fan fic
Tauriell chapter 18 . 2/14
Re-reading this for what must be the fifth or sixth time at least. Never gets old. To date, still one of my favourite Naruto stories, if not my favourite.
pikachucat chapter 19 . 2/8
awesome
The Lazy Artist chapter 19 . 1/27
That story was horribly awesome! I love the story but I've always hated sad endings (loved this one though, nicely written) and so Thanks for an awesomely horrible sad story :P! Loved it!
Tsuna97 chapter 19 . 1/27
Omg i love this fanfiction... It was so sad... And chapter 18... I cried for a long time... It was emotional and sad and epic... You did really good on this fanfiction! GJ! ️
i loved it! Ohmygod... It was so beautifully written- humour, angst, romance, friendship, family, teamwork... Everything was included :D the ending was so awesome- never imagined an Uchiha cracking a joke hahahaha and the bond between gaara and naruto was... Just so you know, my OTP's gaanaru so damn you! You had me giggling and doing the normal shit we do at 1 in the effing morning... All in all, i loved this fanfic and i love your work. Peace out :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Gaara doesn't have eyebrows.
How can he raise them?
Empress Tatiana chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
nooooooooo so sad why did naruto have to die it was a good story though a very good tragedy
Empress Tatiana chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
your a freaking genius I didn't even put 2 and 2 together
TQOSAW chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Damn... why wasn't this labled as angst... its... no... no...NO!

This was excellent, well written and perfect. I loved it. Thank you!
HDLK 101 chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
So sad ending... More especally if u re listenin 2 Stay by Rihanna
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
FUCKING YAOI! DIEEE!
Izumikii chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Awwww this ending made me so sad! this was a great story! Ps I read the yaoi one not this one , well... I went through on this one to chapter 11 and decided to switch to the yaoi one and finished it!
Izumikii chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
" I don't know what to do Sasuke. I can't stop him. I'm tired. So tired." that part brought tears to my eyes !;(
ScbaStv chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Really cools story, and well written too. It's definitely one of the more unique ones I've read so far, particularly with that type of ending. Thanks for writing it! :]
1,712 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »