Reviews for Walking Corpse
YumeYuumei CrystalFlee chapter 1 . 2/4
It's so beautiful, literally. I can't help sobbing while read. Why though, why? I know that's most likely the only way, but I keep wishing that some plot twists happened, but deep down I know, this is it. It feels so real. It's life, It's Naruto and his choice.
Thank you so much for making this story. You're awesome!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 19 . 1/22
Even though I can't see this story ending any other way, I still wish that Naruto hadn't been killed T.T sooooo saaaaaaaad!
azizet chapter 1 . 1/15
loved this, read it a few times actually. its so good
It's amazing how you don't forguet a single character. I loved this story. Thanks a los for Sharing
Wow this is so good but so sad!
AkaneShiro chapter 19 . 11/27/2017
oh, ... oh no ... *whimper* that hit me really hard
BannanGodis chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
I loved it! Im crying! :(
Eternalydull chapter 19 . 11/15/2017
You made me cry.
Not the fake "you made me cry" comment. But as in I have real tears going down my face with a running nose and hiccups.
RatherFabulous chapter 15 . 11/6/2017
Tenten used a kusarigama, yah.
Alathenia chapter 19 . 10/28/2017
This is the only one of the many stories that made me cry. You are so good at evoking the emotions. Beautiful writing.
dvilleza chapter 19 . 9/16/2017
I teared up a bit. thanks for a good read.
AdriaTyler chapter 19 . 9/12/2017
I bawled my eyes out! This was one of the best stories I've read!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 19 . 8/19/2017
Aw that ending was so sad but I guess it's the only fitting way, really. I really enjoyed reading your fic, thank you so much for posting!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
As a dedicated shipper of NaruGaa for several years now...

alright I'm done

freakin' amazing story, though. I adore every word of it, ship or no ship. And even if it's just a NaruGaa friendship, the end scene of this chapter was just lovely. If I could draw any better, I'd absolutely draw Naruto leaning against Gaara's legs, so absolutely impressed with himself while Gaara maintained his complex expression. Love it. Absolutely love it. Maybe I'll animate it one day?
danceman chapter 19 . 8/7/2017
This was an amazing story! Heart-breakingly sad, but absolutely phenominal. Would it be correct to thank you for making me sad?
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »