Reviews for Walking Corpse
Fangirl chapter 2 . 1/21
orochi-motherfucking-maru.
Second time reading this and it's still one of the best things this site has to offer. Thank you very much, I truly adore this story.
orangevoldemort chapter 5 . 1/11
adult fanfiction no longer works? help?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
One word

Epic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
These gay stories are truly fucked up killer they put a really bad name on the series Mr faggot
Seyuki Arkane chapter 19 . 10/23/2016
I love this story, so many feelings. It's clearly sad, but I like it, I'm masochist I guess. Thank to you for sharing your story with us.
See ya !
Seyu'
Narachan chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
I can't stop crying. Thank you I enjoyed it very much.
inuyashamunkey chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
i thought that maybe. Somehow. this would end up happily. now im crying and sad.
MesuNeko chapter 19 . 9/17/2016
Oh God, I so hate you right now, but at the same time I so love you. Why he have do die? Whyyyyyyy. I am crying. It is just too sad. Damn. And this friendship with Sasuke... That he was the one who killed him. And at the endMangekyou... And this celebration. And Jiraya's death... Whyyyyyyy... I'm going to cry at my emo-corner... And will be emo-ing... It's just too perfect, and sad, and beautiful...
Kaili chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
B#tch the foxes hair is orange his chakra is red.
yuuki24688 chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
Fuck. That actually hit me like a truck. I know it was coming but... it doesn't really do anything to soften the ache does it?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2016
One of the best stories I've read in a long while
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
I actually was going to just do a quick skim through the first few chapters to see what this was about and then drop it, and of course I got hooked after the second one. God damnit. Kudos to your writing and interesting plot. I reaaaally wanna see what happens next.
GunGale015 chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
I've read all of the chapters and this story is the BEST! I really love it, although quite sad that Naruto had to die; but I had a feeling that he couldn't escape his death anyways.
P.S. Love your work, you can really be a novelist if you chose to, you've got the skills.
Arikunn chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
This fic is literally one of the best i've ever read in ffnet!
The first time i read this fic was like a year ago when i haven't made an account yet and it's been one of my favorite since. This fic brought me to tears..the part where naruto died... ;-;
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »