Reviews for Walking Corpse
LacunaLuna chapter 19 . 10/9/2022
No - I'm choking up the tears. I did not expect this!
Tiara87 chapter 18 . 8/23/2022
Hey there. It's been a while.

I had to scroll pretty far to find the last time I reviewed this story. It was in 2009. I've... gotten back into fanfiction again. Writing, but not really reading. Wanting, I guess, to relive the glory days of 10 odd years ago, even though I'm a fully licensed adulttm now, going about their life with their full time job, husband and tertiary studies. I don't know exactly where I'm going here but... when I decided to take a break from writing to do some reading from my favorites list, Walking Corpse is where I started. It simultaneously felt like getting a hug from an old friend, getting an emotional punch to the gut, and reconnecting to the roots that helped me fall in love with the love between Naruto and Sasuke. I'm commenting, without knowing if this will actually make it into your inbox after all these years, because I just wanted to say that I hope you're doing well. I hope you're surving Corona, that you're surrounded by the people that make you happy, that your life is fulfilling and rewarding, and I hope you're still writing/daydreaming. Becuase, while we don't know each other, this work and therefore its author (You!) are, and always will be, dear to my heart.

All this story seems to've been written before Shipuuden was around, and it feels so nice to run around with the base version of the characters, even aged up as they are. The plot is so emotional and still hits the heart strings even after all this time. I'm still not the writer today that you were in 2004/2006, so if it's alright, I'll continue to aspire to be as cool as you.

Lots of love, Enna.
MonkeyD.Namii chapter 19 . 6/9/2021
I feel betrayed, i swear, I have seen sasunaru. I fell sad for this ending, but i was waiting for this end, But I cried anyway
One of the best (and saddest) fics of naruto that I have ever seen. Congratulations.
realfan16 chapter 4 . 11/28/2020
TFthe summary clearly says Narusasu. I feel betrayed *shakes head*
Inkdagger chapter 19 . 8/7/2020
hey! that was amazing! so dark and angsty but also so sweet. (also a million thanks for giving us the option of whether or not romance would be involved, I really apricate it!) I can't show it to you but I did a drawing of this version of naruto, which is thankfuly better than my writing, haven't gotten his sholders just right though yet... anyways thank you so much for sharing this adventure with us!
Inkdagger chapter 14 . 8/7/2020
nooo! not Konoharmru!
Smartyul chapter 19 . 6/18/2020
Woah. This was good.
xararudolf90 chapter 4 . 5/1/2020
i want to read the one in adult fanfic but i cant access it!
i'm so saddddd please help
Ivarr chapter 19 . 3/30/2020
Damned fine work.
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
And Naruto is still pathetic. Sasuke tossing him around like trash. Until apparently distracted by tears then Naruto can manage something.
Kibo Oto chapter 19 . 12/27/2019
wait, ow that hurt.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2019
So good, I cried at the end
Pimity chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
Wow. Nice. This story satisfy your cravings of being Sasuke's cuck?
Cocagne19 chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
For those apposed to YAOI, don't bother reading it. Other than that, nice story!
LL chapter 19 . 9/19/2019
That was so sad and fulfilling
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »