Reviews for Walking Corpse
I'll be honest, of course I wanted to believe that there was a chance he would live. I went to adult fan fiction to read your other version (btw very impressed that you put in the effort to make two) and very much fell in love with it. I have no doubt that this is one of the best fics on here, cuz the writing is perfect and the fucking plot is kickass. It gets kind of annoying to read narusasu five that are just about them meeting and hating and then falling in love. This fic was special though. It was different in the best kind of way. I lost track of how many times I cried, and the one thing that truly saddens me is that they never got to say 'I love you' to each other, and the fact that they couldn't say goodbye. Your writing is beyond admirable, please don't stop!
september-1988 chapter 1 . 7/28
Gama's are toads not frogs!
Lovelyladie15 chapter 19 . 7/26
Omg this story was so good I was crying in some parts and I rarely cry so great job and great way to end the story too
My heart is broken. This is such a sad ending but it's fitting for the story. It's an amazingly written story, even if the ending makes me want to curl into a ball and cry.
OrangeStar802 chapter 19 . 6/4
Holy crap that was amazing! This is the first time I've seen a nuke/serious!Naruto fic that gave happy endings a fuck you. Like legit there is no solution for Naruto's problem. He dies, Jiraiya dies, Sasuke's alone. But the ending was very satisfying. And just thanks :)
sasu chapter 19 . 4/26
i'm crying rn this is so amazing thank you for posting your talented fiction writinngs online**
Allestrange chapter 19 . 4/21
I really liked your story! how can I just read your story now?! I really like every pieces of this story, the plot, the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, their friendship, their struggle, all, and the ending is success to make me cry, omg, really this story is beautiful as everrr!
Luffy526 chapter 19 . 4/9
This is one of the best stories ive ever read
tontonte chapter 19 . 4/9
Ok, I'm reviewing a really long time after it's finished, but the story was really great
tontonte
MalecxObsession chapter 19 . 3/29
Damn this story was bomb bruh... I was so kooked. Omg they took my baby Naru away from me tho! *sobs* I really enjoyed this story... Although it may have been sad it was still awesome and I enjoyed every minute of it. Hehe hugs and kisses to you too hun! :D
Crinsomtear chapter 19 . 3/28
I'm conflicted, I want to cry-no I need to-yet he... There are no words. Personally I think you captured Naruto's personality perfectly. But he died! I mean I know why he had to, but why! He suffered through so much, and still, it just wasn't enough. And then Sasuke! I just want to cry for him! The poor boy, alone now, trying to do what he would've wanted.
Daikara chapter 19 . 3/15
I'm crying here. It's so beautiful written story. Interaction between and characters so believable. Really good work. I just wanna told you, how much i love this story.
Me: ;;

For the whole or the fan fic
Tauriell chapter 18 . 2/14
Re-reading this for what must be the fifth or sixth time at least. Never gets old. To date, still one of my favourite Naruto stories, if not my favourite.
pikachucat chapter 19 . 2/8