Reviews for Walking Corpse
chiasa atobe chapter 19 . 4/12
i love you ... don't ask why ... . because you just made my eyes hurt so bad.. i can't go to sleep ...
Manillalu chapter 19 . 4/10
Gosh. That was depressing. Beautiful, heartfelt tragic and tear jerking. Well done, now I'll just spend the rest of the night trying to glue my heart back together.
Kashlazy chapter 19 . 3/21
Damn, I always was kind of jealous of Naruto and Sasuke's bond which is clearly beyond friendship. I always hated Sasuke's defection and how Naruto chased after him. But now that Sasuke has to live with Naruto's burden, which one's worser... This was a really great story!
blackrose14 chapter 19 . 3/21
Dam thats sad shit the last two chapters made me cry ...love it make more story's k...still sad though
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 19 . 3/20
T_T *cries*
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 18 . 3/20
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He can't be dead! He's gotta pull off some kinda miracle or something! For once I'm okay with him not having the kyuubi!
FreakyFee94 chapter 19 . 3/16
Oh... my... god... You killed Naruto!? How... how could you? I mean... I just... Oh god, Idk what to say?! I'm spechlees o.o It was good! But so... I even don't know what to say. :D
puiwaihin chapter 19 . 3/13
Excellent story. This takes Naruto's heroism to the ultimate degree.
puiwaihin chapter 7 . 3/13
Thanks for splitting this into two versions, much appreciated. This is a very well written story.

Not sure the title really fits "walking corpse" makes me thing of a zombie or a edo tensei reanimation. I skipped this several times thinking that was what this story was about.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 4 . 3/10
The link doesn't work. _
PLEASE can you post the other version on ff. net? As, like, Walking Corpse 2 or WC SasuNaru or somming. Please? You could just stick it all in one chapter if you're feeling lazy :)
... If you can even do that...
Geroar chapter 2 . 2/25
i like the story a lot but the naruto sasuke romance thing is kind of ruining it for me personally. i can look beyond the falling love hugs but if i find out they kiss in one of the coming chapters i'm not going to like it as much. though the story about naruto pressumably being dead and then returning is awesome. please don't be mad at me but i really don't like NaruSasu.
Randomness Is Awesome chapter 19 . 2/22
This story is AMAZING! Awesome job writing this! _
Arashina chapter 19 . 2/15
sooo...sad...
A chapter 19 . 2/11
Why you make me cry!
evakname chapter 4 . 2/1
I must leave a review now and not after finishing, as i usually do with completed stories.
I MUST SAY NOW U ARE AMAZING and a gift to all readers ever! and I could go on and on with the praises i have in my head now, but i think u got it :)
now down to "business" :) U actually wrote this in 2 ways to satisfy everyone, u are a hero! :D dread began to grow in my chest when i started to read the AU. Praying, i did... i couldnt believe my eyes! to actually do this, ah, thank u 10000000...x times. u didnt let down any of us.
I was begging for yaoi in my head, so now im off here :D now i got a nice, big embrace and directions to heaven :D
love u.