Reviews for In Room 313
thepotionsguild chapter 1 . 2/1
I've been loving the poly relationships and this is the best so far. Thank you!
Aquaephyr chapter 1 . 1/30
Hell, I am in love with your stories. Once upon a time, I was all "ONLY DRAMIONE". But now, just by reading this story, I ship DMHGBZ. And Drarry, thanks to your 'Speak Now'. Dammit, you could write Umbridge/Draco and I'd start shipping it as well.

I just adore your 'mortally wounded Draco is somehow miraculously saved (magic, duh)' or 'heroic!Draco'. *heart eyes*
belladonablush chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
So well-done! Your writing made me feel a little like a voyeur watching what goes on behind the closed doors of relationships!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
this was soo cute once I deleted blaise he was just a waste
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
"Gently!"
marciedarcie chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was very interesting and well-written!
I just have to defend Hermione a little... Being called a mudblood is equally if not even more hurtful than being compared to a rival... Though Blaise was worried about Draco, I just can't really agree with his argument there XD
Good thing everything worked out inn the end! I would've hated it if Draco died... That gorgeous boy QQ
Montara chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
She may have told him those words but he was the one that made the wrong choice...At least he wake up and now everything is alright.
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I never considered this pairing, but I like it and the ending is so cute!
Indigo Lily chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
LOVE THE PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCE LOVE THE STORY LOVE IT TO BITS LOVE BLAISE BUT LOVE DRACO MORE AND YES, THIS WARRANTS CAPSLOCK :D

Natalily
yay chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That is amazing. It really is.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
In one word - AWESOME!

And in more than one, PLEASE continue with it! You break our hearts with Blaise ordering her out and then Draco is back and then...it stops! Pretty please, with cherry on top, do more? I haven't checked your page to see if you've written more of the same, but rest assured that I will, anyways, Kudos to your amazing story!

~Janna :D
AvadaKedavraBitch chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Asdfghjkl; oh I loved it! More DMHGBZ fics please? :D
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
gah! nothing like being kept in suspense from beginning to end...good job on the story!
pineapple-express96 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was certainly interesting. I'm not normally a fan of Dramione-Blaise, but I really liked this. A question you didn't answer, though, was whether Harry and Ron knew about their relationship.
NIVNIV chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It's cute and well written. the "Threesome" is well refreshing. lol