Reviews for Rough Day?
Chica's Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Adorable! Absolutly adorable! 3
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Yes! I was hoping someone had written something like this! The details are just perfect. :)
Crystal Persian chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
*claps* THIS was SUCH a CUTE STORY! I REALLY hope you make a sequal! Like Robin maybe returning the favor after maybe Starfire and Raven get back from patrol, and SHE'S the one with the sore muscles!
sierrrra-renee chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You know, I read the summaries to some of your one-shots and I think, "Oh, that seems a little too cheesy, I'm probably not gonna read that." But then I actually do end up reading it and I am always mistaken. It turns out better than I thought it would be in the first place (like the one with the macaroni and cheese), so thank you for that. You write VERY good fluffy one-shots (my favs were Earth Angel and Scary), and I appreciate you being here. :)
annalise chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
yay i loved it
pequi12 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
soo cute :)
angela winston chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
that was so cute i loved it ( ha ha ha ha)
Girlwitharedsweater chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
innocently sweet
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wonderful.
Chloe chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That was a great idea for a story! It was a little bit obvious from the start that they are gonna kiss. But i guess that's my fault for reading to many fanfics! XD!
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
another nice one from you!
teentitansrocks03 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND LOVE THEM. I WILL MAKE SURE TO FINISH READING THEM. YOUR AN EXELLENT WRITER. THANX
Southern-Rebels chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
ah, you've seen my praise for your more recent stories (I'm reading them from most recent going backwards). You nail EVERYTHING. You are SUCH a great writer. Geez, my fingers will hurt from typing all teh things you did perfectly, making this yet another enjoyable RS oneshot!

_