Reviews for His Only Fear
She does not deserve him. Lol
Phenitial chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Fantastic
SRAS9 chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
This was an amazing story! It was wonderfull! So beautiful! Great work! I loved it!
Brukaoru chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Truthfully, I found this story to be rather boring and quite unbelievable at parts. The plot is decent itself, however I just find the writing to be very lacking. There are so many times you could have elaborated more, especially when the characters are happy one moment and sad the next with very little explanation as to why.

Shifting of emotions is expected of course, given the situation, but delving into the character's feelings would have really helped, instead of just letting their conversations explain their feelings.

I can tell that your writing has improved greatly since this story was written though, so I hope you don't think I'm bashing your writing. I loved "Possessed," so that's probably why I expected more from this story after reading that one. I hope you take this as a constructive criticism and not a bashing.
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
I'm going to be honest, and a little harsh. This is one of the few stories I've come across that I just couldn't finish. The plot was completely transparent, and no one in this story behaved in a realistic manner (to say nothing of how OOC they were). I mean, a nurse who won't allow a spouse into the ICU? A wife careless enough to take a random answering-machine message at face value? A pair of 'friends' who don't even let you speak a word in your own defense? Those aren't even cliches worthy of a B-movie plot. There were also spelling and grammar errors throughout the story, and some of your errors in Chapter 8 suggest you did no research into defibrillators.

I have several pieces of advice for you. The first is that you find a good beta reader who can correct your spelling/grammar errors. Check your facts. Perhaps most importantly, though, think about how you or others you know might respond to an event. Unless you're writing about a very unusual character, it will be a good way to test the believability of your work.

I know, first-hand, that writing is difficult and that it can be tough to receive even constructive criticism about something that you put so much work into. Keep working at it!
MoonlitElegy chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Lolol. Very nice AU fic of this couple. All that drama was really intense; and the climax was unbearable. Adorable happy ending though. (:
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
Great story :) I loved it!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
nice
anna chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
que mierda es esto? jajajajaja, le gritan de todo al pobre de kenshin como malditos estupidos sin decirle porque, todo a causa de una tarada que se equivoco de numero ajajajajaa, lo sabia!ajajaja
naaaaageeeeem chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
heey! ) i lo0o0ve your story..;) even though the beginnings were all angst.. well, a story can't be great if there aren't any thrills right? hehehe) but it had a great ending.. ;) i hope i read more of your stories.. u have a talent in writing.. ) keep it up! take care.. ;)
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
OMG! This was so cute. I love the epilogue! I love this story! The ending was really sweet, just the way I like it.

Sakura Kaoru
New-Weeen chapter 10 . 4/21/2006
aw! so cute! _
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
Poor Kenshin! I don't know about anyone else, but I felt so badly for him. What kind of wife doesn't even give her husband a chance? I loved how you wrote Sano too. He was perfectly in character.
Yadda Blah chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
It took me three tries, but I finally finished reading this and I can now review you. THIS STORY IS AWESOME! Meep
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
Love this story! Reviewed for it already under Butterfly87, but the more reviews the merrier, right?