Reviews for Workplace Romance
setoxmai fan 1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
good are you going to be making the next part?
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great sweet fic!
Alaa chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This one is very nice !

So cute.. keep going
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
YAY! Arrogantshipping fluff! XD I think its nicely written! Great job! *Faves*
Yogi Mutoh chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I really liked this one shot! I never read it before but i'm glad I had the chance. Good work!
Essence-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
i like
Reh chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
What wrong with ya? CONTINUE! I SORTA LIKE THE IDEA OF MAI AND SETO KAIBA BEING TOGETHER AND ALL, BUT YOU NEED TA CONTINUE...
NeverYouOnlyMe chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
You're my hero now, that rocked so hardcore. I hate to sound like a hypocrite, considering I myself make a few mistakes/typos from time to time, but it's so awesome to read an Arrogantshipping ficlet that isn't a one-paragraph, mistake-ridden blob. Thank you.
JC Rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
awesome

easy, light hearted sweet and exactly how they would act well if it were real

perfect couple, perfect story

yeah awesome

you rok )
Jieli chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I really like this couple. It was clever of you to insert numbers into all their bickering, after all, Seto is a prodigy. Aw, I would've liked to see how they got together, but this was a sweet fic, and it works.
Minako chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
ah! I loved it! Its hard to find any SetoxMia fics out there and this one was just adorable! Please write more
Misura chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Somehow, from the summary I hadn't expected this fic to start out with Seto and Mai in an already established relationship. (A very established one, in fact, considering they've got kids and are married. Can't get much more established than that, can you? ;) I loved the way Kaiba and Mai interacted. They made a very credible and adorable couple in this. -
imagines writes chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
-giggles- That was REALLY good. "In front of the baby?" _

~Kat (who will always be annoyed that Thief Of My Heart ended so fast -sniffles- I wuved that one. But I wuv this one too, so I'm happy. _)
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Aw, how cute. And this nicely illustrates the common saying that your life is turned upside down when you have a baby. :P I liked Seto and Mai's bantering back and forth.

Ciao