Reviews for Duo Plus Sugar Equals Pranks
Bex chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
*falls over laughing* man that's good! but i want more damn it! want my boys to have hot-sugar-high-monkey-sex! great write though
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
hilarious! poor things.
Cazeh chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
x3 Sugar highs are cool! Hm, I'm going to go see if you have a yaoi, YGO, sugar high fic. n_n;

This one was interesting.
niall chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
(dies laughing)
imagines writes chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
-giggles- Actually I'm not even sure what Gundam is. O.o But it was funny anyway!
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
excellent story! really funny! fisrt 2x5 fic i've read and it was excellent! hope to read more of ur storys!
renanimeangel chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
hehehe...wish i was ther...funi...no fair thats the last chapter...wah U_U..excuse me while i cry. *sniffs* smiles evilily is ther gonnab a sequal? i think ther culd b a gd sequal outta this one. So sequal*hint hint*please i enjoyed the fic soo much and i thort it was funi. _Please i have suga.

Hope u will.

Fanx and well dun

Serenity
TrigunChic chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Damm! This was so cute! I had to laugh! They make perfect sense together. I havent seen lots of Duo/Wufei fics but this one takes the cake...or the candy!
PS Aagain chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Hilarious. I feel sorry for Wufei - NOT! It'd be nice if you turned it into an actual story with more chapters! Tee, hee, hee, I'm just trying to get you to write more because I liked reading it so much. This is a great little one shot. Good work.
ZmajGoddess chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
LOL! oh that was cute! *snickers* i love trowa's last parting comment!