Reviews for Kite
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This was a beautiful story. The analogy was well written and completely true if you think about it.
speadee chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I like your unique analogy of people as kites, especially when it comes to relationships. I also like the interaction between the brothers.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ohs wow ... I love the subtle implication. Really well done. And I love the comparison of love to a kite. I've never thought of it to that extent before. Great job.
Kals chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
It's great, but it's so sad. I can't stand it when I think that Fuji may be waiting for all of his life... for something that may never come back. How much it would hurt...
Fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That was so sad! It was really good to!
RainbowKiss chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
ahh! so sweet! you managed to put in a strange combination of contentment and pain...and a very good writing style to boast! keep rockin' :)
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I love it! Fuji's description about love is like a kite is really good. Also about how he was ready to sacrifice his own happiness just for his love one's happiness. I wonder if Tezuka realizes how deep Fuji's love for him and return it. And I'm definetely love that his relationship with Yuuta has grown better than before. Uhm, would you mind to write a sequel about the returning kite? _~
anonymous reviewer chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
..i..never thought a kite could be seen that way O_o ::sigh:: that's what they call 'stuck in the past' other than 'accepting it and moving on' o- anyway this was a brilliant fanfiction :] you've really brightened my day.

thankees oo
Tsubame Gaeshi chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
that was so sweet.. :).. keep up the good work!
Junebug chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Aw... That was so sad. I didn't know there was so much behind kites. Maybe I should get one.
ki-ku-maru BEAM chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
T_T, poor Fuji...I love him D, keep up the good work
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
That story was very moving and wonderful. yet again, I have taken great pleasure in reading your wonderful work.
fascimility chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
*_* I love the analogy of the kite. It's beautiful and sweet all at the same time. Thank you for making this a wonderful read!
Eleawin chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
It's so sade and so cute ! Beautiful story, I love the analogy, especially this sentence : "Kites belong up in the sky. If my kite is happy flying high and free, I don’t mind watching it from the ground"

Argh, so beautiful !
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This was a really beautiful one-shot. The light TezuFuji was really refreshing, I liked what Yuuta said about his aniki watching the sky, about how he couldn't see what Fuji saw. The sky analogy is lovely. _