Reviews for Charmed Ones Meet Pandora
Feline Feral chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
I think I read part of this before...when I was in a lazy no review mood. lol...Anyway this fic is awesome...all your charmed stuff is great...there was some spelling and grammar stuff but other than that totally awesome fic.

_

Rosalie
Irene chapter 10 . 4/26/2005
good to see that you remembered this story, good work, in reading this I know I have new words I really enjoyed the story.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 10 . 4/25/2005
Nah, I don't think your fics will suck! They rock!

I loved the ending, was very cool!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
OMG great chapter! I really liked that one!

Yay Phoebe's figured it out!
Irene chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
mind tingling story. it makes the characters seem real, good work
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
NO only 2 chapters left! Wah!

poor Chris, Phoebe was nasty to his girlfriends!

AW I hope they stop the prophecy coming true
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Aw I love the chapter, feeling sorry for Wyatt now, at least he still feels feelings (if that make sense :) )
IreneCan chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
I thought your story was very thought provoking and a little scary thinging from a mom's point of veiw, even though she has the ability to do a lot, even a witch is helpless from that sort of evil, good story. but why Chris? I still like him
goldstranger chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Uh-oh talk about emotional conflict, you know you make it kinda hard to dislike Wyatt. He's being evil is the result of a series of unfourtunate circumstances.

It sounds like he was wavering a bit about his position in life, eh.

Good chapter!
goldstranger chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
Hm...pretty good, a little short but good.

I think Cole is Maria's father... but that's just me wishfull thinking, hehe.
Irene chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
very good storyline, don't make me wait too long, I know where you live,eat and sleep, you think this guy is evil, just try to keep me waiting, you will see evil, mama style, big time...
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
AW Wyatt's horrible evil!
Pyrena chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
Good chapter! I loved the interaction with Wyatt and the demon and so as I have already thought, I am now more sure than ever that Maria is Phoebe and Cole's daughter. Update soon!
Pyrena chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Hey just like to say I love your story! Keep up the good work and UPDATE SOON! This is CuteLittleBritt I changed my name to Pyrena. TTYL
Irene chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Quite an interesting story. Sort of off balance, but yet in fits work