Reviews for R Is For Ran
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Omi agreeing to go with Ken so Ran wouldn't be angry and then leaving Aya and Ken alone was a sweet thing that he'd definitely do. I got a good giggle at the end!
Beruhime219 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
lol very funny. I can't help but to feel a little sorry for Ken. He really went out of his way to go out with Aya-chan.
Rein chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
...*pukes*
AwakenDreams chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*snickers*funny
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
'Twas a lovely fic. The ending has got to be the cutest that I've seen in a really, really long time. x3

It didn't quite miss coherency; it was just a bit vague. The change from Aya-chan to Aya/Ran was a bit abrupt, seeing as there was very little indication that there was anything being felt between Ran and Ken, but that's the beauty of it. This was so well-written that you (the reader) had absolutely no idea what was going on until the end of the fic.

That you kept yourself so tight to Ken's point of view only gives a significant rise in your author's esteem; nothing is given away, and barely anything is hinted at unless it is seen for a second time (i.e. Aya-chan's reluctance at being there possibly her [mis]understanding of Ken's feelings for her brother rather than her).

Keep writing, hon. Although I haven't been reading/reviewing much of anything lately, I still love your works!

Kit/Naoya
asinine chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
"It has the western letter 'R' on it. 'R' for Ran, right?"

Beautiful.
Anendee chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
this was pretty cute
Ruaki chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Ah ha ha! I slapped my forehead there at the end-poor Ken. Absolutely adorable little story-funny how the most innocuous things can be interpreted in such a way...

I don't think this missed coherency-the idea is very simple and the 'punchline' was quite easy to follow. Although perhaps the hat at the end wouldn't have made any sense to me (not following any real sports) if you had not made the rather vauge comment at the top of the fic. But I got a good giggle and felt very sorry for Kenken at the very awkward situation he no doubt found himself in.

Although really, it must speak of *something* of poor Ken if Aya jumped to the conclusion about his sexual preferences. ;

Thank you so much for sharing this story! I definitely am reccing it for some sly humour.
kenranlover chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
you really should continue jejeje and make kenken discover his love for our favorite redheaded

great story please continue

bye
Nouxie chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
"I feel like this fic sorely missed coherency, but I can't figure out a way to fix it."

Nope, it just needs a sequel 8)

I really liked your kinda awkward Ken

Good job!
peroxidepest17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Cute! as an avid RanxKen supporter, think that Ken SHOULD ask Ran out in the next installment, if you're going to have one.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Aw, poor Ken. He tries so hard. And I love the 'soap-wish-face' idea. Polite, blank, a million miles away...