Reviews for St Severus and the Dragon
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
what was the point of igor then?
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Another amazing story. Fantastically written and incredibly twisted! I love it!
Fanfiction Addict chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Even though you decided to remove the Madwand story, you still saw fit to entwine them through otherwise good storylines. Its a pitty such an excellent series has come to this.

I wish it could get back to Snape and Vox without all the Mary Sues and Gary Stues.
JMM chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Yay! Snape and Vox's son gave Sirius Black his just desserts! Hee! Kick his butt, Albus! (Can you tell I LOATHE Sirius?)

"I'm the (censored) ingenue!" ROFL!

Lupin. If he wasn't such a gutless coward, I'd feel sorry for him. Will there be a POA fic where Prof. Martis tells Remus what she thinks of him? Oh! Imagine the torture of him watching Severus with Martis!

Is Cleo one of the Snape-Vox spawn? Or a Vox child?

More, more!

Suggestions:

Martis' POV when Snape must go back to Voldemort after GOF.

Martis' POV when Snape-as-spy must seduce/marry/court another woman for a mission.

(Squeals like a Rickman fangirl - which of course, I'm not. No. Not at all. Not the least little bit. I don't have a huge crush on AR! Really!)
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Loved it!

The house elf is great! By the way, he wouldn't happen to be Dobby, whose gone a tad peculiar in his old age?

The scene at the beginning with Black beaten and in a bikini was priceless! I actually can't believe he went into the Great Hall looking like that! And yay for the Doctor Who joke!

My favourite line though was: "did you find out who did it and where they sleep?" - I love that Sev has a completely one-tracked mind on the matter.

I love picking out the hints about the future you have scattered throughout the story. I really do hope that we some day get to hear the whole story. And meet those trouble-makers who are randomly appearing in the past. Before Cleopatra kills them of course.

'Till then, I'll be eagerly awaiting another Snips and Spirals adventure!
Slightly Askew chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
"Throwing people in trash cans down stairs is not my style."

WHAHAHAHA! You have me laughing a good long time with that one! And I needed that on a rainy night like this as I am reading it.

Congratulations! Another excelletn tale! Bravo!
Silver Point d'Espir chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
*snerk!*

All I can say, between LOL and ROFLMAO is, I hope the heck Severus and Martis get a hold of the Madwands. Could be just the thing they need, heh heh!

Great story! I was missing Snips & Spirals something fierce. I hope they have a lovely Christmas story coming up!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I Love It!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Very good story! But I want to know how and why Cleo got the twins to take the fall? After all, we all know the madwands are to blame. :) Don't answer! It's a rhetorical question I expect will be answered in some future story :)
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Ahh, but WE know the twins didn't really do it, don't we?