Reviews for The Reason for the Season
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I liked it! Thanks!
UNseated4TH chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That was great! Jesus is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas.
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This is gunna sound really cheezy, but i'm gunna say it anywhay. Thank you. I was going to write a fanfic a lot like this one but i was to scared what others would think. Thanks for doing something I wasn't strong enough to do. I'm really greatfull. (Smile jesus loves you!) -
countess kes chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Christmas is about Christ-mass. A truly wonderful fic.

You should study about the Catholic Japanese and the history of the kirishitan.

Nox Aeterna13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
aw, awesome story! I had a feeling the 'old man' was God. Loved the ending
The Forgotten Lord chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hay i loved your story and you portrayed it well... i hope to see more of this as it is good and I like you am a man of my faith and love it when somone writes about it...

Your friend

The Forgotten Lord
Little Girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
_ Jesus is the reason for the season.

Thanks for the reminder that freedom of speech means that we can talk about our beliefs as well; we don't have to be silenced by what others believe or can't handle hearing. We all need that reminder now and then. Thank you again. *bows, and leaves*
ironstatic chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
oh my god how cool is that story! i mean really so cool! it touched my heart literally! on a scale from 1-10 this story is a 100! wow! so cool! Fantastico! Cest magnific! Bravo!
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Aww...that was such a lovely story. I wish i had seen this sooner.
Go thumb your bible elsewhere chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
*bangs head on keyboard*

You do realize that most likely Inuyasha is Shinto?
Hiroshi Paradox chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
hehe, that was cool. _
Le Critique xx chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
That was a wonderful 's going on my list of favortite CHRISTMAS!AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
my nymphetamine girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
hullo. it's been a long time since i've read a story like that. it being christmas in 2 days and all... i'd kind given up hope on everybody. thanks.
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
wow, I liked this one! I come from a very religous family to, so I REALLY like this! _
Cringe chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
That was it. The last sentence was a nice touch. I'm not christian but, I do respect other people's religions. After all...I do celebrate Christmas. It's a perfect Christmas story.