Reviews for Wheels upon Wheels
Great King of Evil chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
An interesting take, and with enough ambition to keep me hooked (that, and you live in the same country as I). However, I am unsure as to the pace at which you write these chapters, given the time you published this work. If you have decided to begin to start writing on this once more, please do more.
Blade chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
This is a good story so far, hope to see more soon.

You are a good writer and I am ejoying the story.

Have a good one,

Blade
Traitors Daughter chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Er.. not intirely sure what I think.

it is certainly intresting but somthing is wrong. And I can't work out what, have read it like thirty times but It isn't helping. When I remember I will let you know.

Not sure about the demands he asked for. Wouldn't he have to ask for leave taking like mat did?

Moved a bit too fast in many places, calm the speed down a bit and it would be great.

Hayley
Minodrin chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
Wow, someone wrote a story where the guy who falls from the real-world into WoT is actually a male. Incredible (not that the other ones are bad).

Well, your writing is quite nice, and I'll be looking forward to more chapters on this fanfic.
viggen chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Conneticut Yankee in the Dragon Reborn's Court? That could be interesting, you should keep writing and see what happens. Aside from that, you haven't written enough yet to give me a good idea how the story is going to go.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2