Reviews for A series of unfortunate 'sexual' events
bibi-chan chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
I want one where all yugis friends are eavsdropping on yugi and yami! I have always loved humourus fanfictions and this is exactly it please continue.
lady Alexas chapter 20 . 6/12/2010
awesome
mrshoratiosshades309 chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
The hell?

O! Can you make it Conspireshipping next! It's RyouxBakuraxMarikxMalik if you didn't know that yet. This is really hilarious and you've done a great job on it. Keep up the great work!

Maria
mrshoratiosshades309 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
One word, my friend.

PRICELESS!

Okay, a few more. You are so smart to wrtie a fic like this. These kinds of fics are to ones that really make my day. I totally get what Grandpa Mutou was thinking, I grew up here in New York and these things get in your head by third grade. It's scary.

Keep up the good work!

Maria
Misty Narumi chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
can you do seto and serenity?

good job btw!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 20 . 12/24/2006
HAHAHAHA! THIS STORY IS SO GR8! I loved the chapter with Yami and Bakura! And the one with all three yamis! haha! Could you maybe do a chapter with Seto and Serenity with Joey eavesdropping? That would be so freaking hilarious! Update soon! _
Hawk-EVB chapter 20 . 11/27/2006
YAY! - I LOVE this story! I just have one thing to say, Yugi, I HIGHLY doubt that Pokemon has ANY hidden meaning except a poor attempt yo rot your brains out. Anyway, thatnk you SOO much for updating! - This chappie is SOO awesome and I can't WAIT till the next one!

Hawkee
Angel's Nocturne chapter 20 . 11/25/2006
DUDE... YES!

UPDATE! CHA-CHA!

Loved the chapter- it's been a while! Hope you can get back on the ball with this !

See ya!

-Teh Angel
dragonlady222 chapter 20 . 11/19/2006
This was really great and funny. Poor Ed and Roy.
dragonlady222 chapter 19 . 11/19/2006
Poor Ryou. At least he got his gifts.
dragonlady222 chapter 18 . 11/19/2006
Good chapter. Very creepy at the end.
dragonlady222 chapter 17 . 11/19/2006
Good chapter. Poor yami.
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 11/19/2006
This was really cute.
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 11/19/2006
Very cute chapter. Poor Tristan.
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 11/19/2006
Very funny chapter. Duke is an idiot.