Reviews for Lesson
jenjenloveanime chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
That was so cute and funny.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
WAHAHAHA! This REALLY made me laugh! Love it! I thought only Leo has problems with kitchen appliances. I have been proven wrong.

BTW, poor pressure cooker... :'(
Puldoh chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
LOL, no matter how many times I read this, it's awesome and brilliant and I enjoyed it immensely. Great story!
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i know i've read this but i can't believe i haven't favorited or reviewed it! i must continue on! for Mikey's sake! i love when they show Don or Leo as a klutz it makes us normal people feel special :D
LilNinjaWolf chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
This was really fun to read. I would think that Donny would be better in the kitchen, but he does love to experiment, which I agree would lead to some weirdly tasting dishes.
Gohanzgirl chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
ok that was absolutely hilarious! I loved every second! Great writing!
Goddess of Idun chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
wonderful story! i'm adding it to my favourites since donnie's cooking reminds me of mine, i'm 18 and still cannot cook spaghetti without making a huge mess out of it. i loved it when don was cutting the tomatoes into perfect cubes and when the kitchen exploded... although i hope that that won't ever happen to me!
Kim Kinne chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
LOL!
Reluctant Dragon chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
hehe!

Cute, funny and AWESOME little fic!

*giggles at Donatello*

POor Donny... You really captured his utter helplessness and eagerness to help here.

Great job!

RD
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
muahahahaha! XD

and THAT is the reson I like to be alone whileI cook xD

poor Don, hehehe...
Aries Zodiac chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Ah I knew this fic was around here somewhere! just wenmt through ten or so pages looking for it! One of my faves, this one- now on my list! I can't say how much I love this fic- it's brilliant! Poor Donnie. And poor Mikey! All that about the 'three things I have learned' is great! And I love the last line! Keep it up!

Aries
Arhin chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
Lol, this was an awesome story. Now that I have a good spaghetti receipe ... perhaps I should try it sometime soon. *Thanks Mikie for a yummy spaghetti receipe* *Keep Don outta the kitchen from now on*
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Oh! BWAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! I knew Don was a bad cook, but Hah! Cutting Mikey's hand with a knife! And then measuring the tomatoes with a ruler! Oh! BWAHAHAHAHA! (covers her eyes with her hand and rolls on the ground. rises with unusually messy hair.) It's just too much! Teehee, hope you continue with this! It's rich!
pacphys chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
Oh, now you can write a sequel about what Leo has trouble with! hehe.

Leo and Raph making bets? Can't wait to see how that turns out.

I have an aunt who measures stuff like that. Always with interesting results.

uh oh. No, no, no. Pressure cooker?

ROTFL! 'oops,' LOL This is SO great! hehe. Very funny. Very cute.

Cheers,

pacphys
Reinbeauchaser chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
Goodness, what a great ending. I just bugged my eyes out with all the improvements Donnie wss adding to preparing the meal. I knew, I just knew what was going to happen. Knocking the jar of sauce off the counter was unexpected, but it only added to the angst humor of this cute story.

Yeah, I have to agree with Mike - No Donatellos Allowed! :0)

Nice job!