Reviews for For The Love Of My Brother PT 2
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
I loved this story so much!
darkie chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Okay im confused, Wyatt was planning this all along, he was just using Leo as a pawn?. Please explain it to me.

If all this was his doing somebody (it really doent matter who) needs to kick the boy's ass. HARD.
darkie chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
QOUTE: "But when Chris and I checked the book it said that the only way this could happen is if the spell or potion came from a family member" - why would the book containt something that can harm Wyatt and his family... am i missing something?
darkie chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
QOUTE:Did you see what Mom did?” the boy asked as he now stood on his own two feet pointing to the various decorations. “Wow” the man said as he walked over to his wife and wrapped his arms around her waste “Great job Mom” he finished before kissing her. “EW” the boy spoke out loud - Hee love this part, such a classic case of how kids behave when their parent are kissing, its like youre not suppose to do that.
darkie chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
QOUTE:"then you top it off by threatening your own mother. ” This infuriated their father “YOU DID WHAT?”" Wyatt instantly formed an energy ball in his hand as he looked his son in the eyes daring him to say something else - Let it be a lesson to you kids, you donnot threating your mother.

QOUTE:"Besides it was low voltage, it would have only knocked them on their little smart asses”" - clearly he doesnt believe in spanking, does he?

QOUTE:"Anyway we must go and gain followers; you know how it is Dad. And don’t worry, because you all amuse us so much, we’ll allow you to live a little while longer. That reminds me, make sure you give Mother our best once she awakens, then with a smile he added, IF she awakens" - They so need time out, love them,they are every mother's nightmare

QOUTE: "Damn kids today. I knew we should have stopped at one.” Wyatt said to his now awakened wife who just stared at him blankly before saying “Now you tell me.”" Hee, these two crack me up.

OT/ the naming of the kids after Wyatt and Chris is confusing me, I have to keep remembering who your taking about/ OT
darkie chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
All hell is about to break loose its it? Who will they be able to handle it? before its to late?

QOUTE: How the hell are you not sure? You’re the got damn twice blessed one, aren’t you supposed to know EVERYTHING? God you are so useless, I don’t even know why I married you.”" -Autumn i love you and everything but that was uncalled for, you'll freaking out and yelling at eah other its not helping any.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
I just read all of this and am now moving on to Part 3. very nice.
Nathy1000000 chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
Great, great fic! I wasn't expecting that, lol. Great twist! And Iloved Wyatt's thoughts. I still hope someone will kick Leo's ass. But this was a great end. I loved it and can't wait for the sequel. Of course, I'll be there.
JadeAlmasy chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
lol very good i like the twist! keep up the good work and update soon!

Nathy1000000 chapter 9 . 1/19/2005
What a good chapter! And the system wasn’t working and I had to wait until now to read it!

It was just great. I love how Wyatt and Chris suspect of their father but don’t say it. And the potion and summoning the boys...great idea! I hope that if the boys are heal that will prove them that Leo is guilty. I seriously can’t wait for the Chris and Wyatt to take revenge on their father.

Well..I have now words. Great, great, great chapter. I love this story! You are a really talented writer!
JadeAlmasy chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
very good keep up the good work and update soon!

Nathy1000000 chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
Ha..ha..evil Leo! I didn’t see that coming! And the two evil kids, they are just great. I think that your talent to portray evil characters is kind of scary. I love the two kids! Can’t wait to see what happens to the Elder when their sons find out what he did.
teal-lover chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
oh no, what did you do to leo! That was so so cool!i love it! I think I like evil leo as much as bad-ass chris. what a family:)

update soon?
JadeAlmasy chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
not much to say about this one but very good! keep up the good work and as always update soon!

Nathy1000000 chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
Great! You really know how to portray evil characters! I love hoe this is going. Can't wait to see what Chris and Wyatt will do.