Reviews for Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone: Take Two
MSCOCO chapter 21 . 3/21
great story thanks!
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 15 . 3/21
I hope Harry and Draco are friends.
MSCOCO chapter 3 . 3/21
ooo i love it already glad i found this story.
xFoximimi chapter 3 . 2/12
THIS IS SUPER GOOD OMG! SNAAAAAPE!
Tanyk chapter 21 . 2/1
What a great idea! Maybe it's partially because of Alan Rickman, but I've always felt an understated warmth radiating from Snape. And who wouldn't want to hear more of his side of the story?
Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Well, I have tried to keep reading but I've reached the end of my tolerance.

I love a lot of the Slytherin Harry stories and I was hoping to be able to stick it out til you got to the point where that becomes its own plot, but I'm getting a bit annoyed by things so far.

First, you have Snape turn bacon back into a piglet rather than giving Dudley a tail but then still said that Dudley got a tail.
Second, Snape did tell Harry about the Sorting Hat, and then you said he didn't.
Third, chapters 12 & 13 - there was no reason to repeat the whole chapter just for one or two small differences. What really bugs me about it is the identical conversations - if you were going to go back and show Percy speaking, then the Slytherin Prefect should have said things in a different way, and without Harry at the Gryffindor table, their reactions should have been different too.

Also chapter 5 was just lame.

I hope things turn out better, but I just can't seem to get through any more of this story. Sorry.
BurnedMiw chapter 21 . 6/5/2016
Cool
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
Great story, I really enjoyed it and hope inspiration will return to you so you continue rewriting the books. Sad you never finished even book two but as a diehard Snape lover I have hope.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Not!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Little constructive criticism, there shouldn't be quotation marks before "as he felt his stomach turn..." Other than that, brilliant!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
bg3929 chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
I sang the song to Puff the Magic Dragon in my head!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Hans Gruber, Die Hard
great chapter...
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
this is good but it's practically the same as the book
violinpunk chapter 21 . 5/16/2015