Reviews for Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone: Take Two
Why didn't pansy or Blaise gent any points they were there to and helped.
Also love the story
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
"Mr. Potter, there couldn't possibly be anything urgent enough that you had to see the Headmaster about."

No wonder Harry got tired of telling adults when he had problems and asking for their help. In McGonagall's spot, I should think the fact that a handful of firsties have actually worked out that the stone is there and know it's in danger should have been enough to see the Headmaster immediately! While I realize that Snape (in your AU, anyway) has been helpful and believed them, McGonagall's attitude pretty much characterizes the way the remainder of the adults in Harry's world have regarded him. Sometimes I've wondered why Harry bothers.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
As a retired teacher, I realize there is a lot of politicking that goes on among staff and administration. There is even a certain amount among the kids as they enter middle school years (it's worse among the girls, I'm sorry to say) and, yes, parents still get involved. The difference here seems to be that the parents appear to foment a lot of the hostilities from the outside. It will be interesting to see if Snape, McGonagall, and Dumbledore can stop any problems before they start simply by working together.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Well, so far, so good for the four firsties. They seem to be trying to maintain d├ętente between Slytherin and Gryffindor. It will be interesting to see if it carries to other years.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
I'm glad Harry trusts Snape enough to tell him from the get-go about how Quirrell is affecting him. It might eliminate a lot of problems early on.

I feel sorry for Neville. The poor kid can't catch a break ... unless it's a bone.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Well, your Slytherins seem somewhat friendlier than those of the books. Then again, even though he hasn't much cared for Draco's behavior, Harry has decided to withhold forming an opinion just yet. I've noticed that in most fics where Harry and Draco are less hostile, Harry has a less difficult time ... despite his Voldemort-related adventures.

Chapters twelve and thirteen need to be rewritten and combined into one chapter. There is way too much repetition in chapter thirteen.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
So Snape didn't tell Harry how to get onto the platform, either. Interesting.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
"I also need to pick up 'you-know-what' and vault 'you know-where' ..." This is VERY un-Snape-like. Those just aren't the words of a master spy. While saying little on the surface, they give away too much information aloud. Snape would simply say he needed to retrieve something for Dumbledore and glare at the Goblin, trusting the letter and key to supply the details. Or maybe he wouldn't even say anything at all ... just glare.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
"What Vernon didn't know was that something far more disturbing than a letter was already on its way to Privet Drive." HeHeHe ... Snape!
sakurayayoi chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
okay ive gotta ask what the HECK is Harry's problem with Alice in wonderland?

love the fic btw keep writing! :D
riverrat chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
The story got better towards the ending.
riverrat chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
I will keep reading to the end, but I hope things will pick up to get a little more interesting. The story is too much like the original book with a few variations here and there. You have a nice style of writing, so go ahead and do something with it.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I kind of wish you would have different things happen it seemed that the situation was the same as the books except snape was there
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I love the sense of menace that you have here
Moon Kingdom chapter 16 . 6/8/2014