Reviews for Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone: Take Two
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 13 . 8/18
Well, I have tried to keep reading but I've reached the end of my tolerance.

I love a lot of the Slytherin Harry stories and I was hoping to be able to stick it out til you got to the point where that becomes its own plot, but I'm getting a bit annoyed by things so far.

First, you have Snape turn bacon back into a piglet rather than giving Dudley a tail but then still said that Dudley got a tail.
Second, Snape did tell Harry about the Sorting Hat, and then you said he didn't.
Third, chapters 12 & 13 - there was no reason to repeat the whole chapter just for one or two small differences. What really bugs me about it is the identical conversations - if you were going to go back and show Percy speaking, then the Slytherin Prefect should have said things in a different way, and without Harry at the Gryffindor table, their reactions should have been different too.

Also chapter 5 was just lame.

I hope things turn out better, but I just can't seem to get through any more of this story. Sorry.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 8/8
I hope you are happy for your few dense followers as it seems this is a *troll* fic.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 8/8
Similar to the book? This is like a carbon copy other then your disclaimer which is a *cheesy* way of getting out of it. People like you are what's ruining capitalism. Thank god your not making money off of it as this would not only shut your story down but equal time behind bars with a felony on your record.
BurnedMiw chapter 21 . 6/5
Cool
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
Great story, I really enjoyed it and hope inspiration will return to you so you continue rewriting the books. Sad you never finished even book two but as a diehard Snape lover I have hope.
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
Similar? This chapter is almost a word for word copy. If it wasn't for your disclaimer they could sue you for plagiarism. That being said, this is a required section for establishing the bonafides between Ron and Hermione as well as the intro for Scabbergrew. .. there are other ways to introduce those concepts but done is done.
TeaGrannymcmlxiii
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Not!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Little constructive criticism, there shouldn't be quotation marks before "as he felt his stomach turn..." Other than that, brilliant!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
bg3929 chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
I sang the song to Puff the Magic Dragon in my head!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Hans Gruber, Die Hard
great chapter...
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
this is good but it's practically the same as the book
violinpunk chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
Why didn't pansy or Blaise gent any points they were there to and helped.
Also love the story
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
"Mr. Potter, there couldn't possibly be anything urgent enough that you had to see the Headmaster about."

No wonder Harry got tired of telling adults when he had problems and asking for their help. In McGonagall's spot, I should think the fact that a handful of firsties have actually worked out that the stone is there and know it's in danger should have been enough to see the Headmaster immediately! While I realize that Snape (in your AU, anyway) has been helpful and believed them, McGonagall's attitude pretty much characterizes the way the remainder of the adults in Harry's world have regarded him. Sometimes I've wondered why Harry bothers.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story.