Reviews for Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone: Take Two
liz.barden chapter 21 . 3/7
Very good story!
Jackie-B-123 chapter 21 . 12/18/2013
Absolutely loved it! I was so very happy with this twist! Snape is so often portrayed as terrible and evil and then you wonderfully showcased the true Snape that no one sees even in the HP books until the very end!

Loved it!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
wroooooong, wroong, wrooong.. Sorry - but Snape is simply waaay to out of character. I mean he volentairily called him 'Harry' after speaking with him for less than 30 seconds, he took Harry's side right away and he was about to smile! by something Harry said...
He actually reminded me of Hagrid.. HAGRID!
Starfire23 chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Okay, this chapter was much better. I knew you were a good writer; it was just the last couple of chapters where you took things verbatim from the books that suffered.
Starfire23 chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I am enjoying your story and your portrayal of Harry is interesting, but the plot is extremely repetitive and basically just adds a bit to the books. This chapter, for instance, could probably have been done in a paragraph of another chapter. It's very repetitive, especially when you repeat conversations word for word except with different people. I can tell you have the potential to be a better writer; you might think about rewriting this story at some point and really making it yours.
Konri Kari chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
This is awesome!
Midnight Venom chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Oh, I just read that note again. I totally misunderstood what you said before. I read it as '' was " " and "" would be "" "" .. my mistake!
Midnight Venom chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Oh, my mistake, it seems you actually DO have just regular quotes for speech! You might wanna take that note that says otherwise out of the first chapter. xD Also, I really love this so far. 3 Brilliant work.
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
A few suggestions... you might wanna put thoughts in ' ' instead, and use dialogue with just regular quotes " " because that would actually be more proper. :)
David-El chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Umm, why would Tobias Snape mention 'upholding the family honour' when it came to Severus' House? You do remember that old man Tobias was a MUGGLE, right?
libaka chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Loved the Slytherin Harry Potter! Great job and i look forward to reading the sequel :)
jokergirlraine chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read in a long while and would like to the name of your sequel. Also I would love to know if you'll be making Draco and Harry into a couple, they are my favorite.
musme chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
I like it
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
Loved the story! Great job there and I love the inter house unity. So refreshing!