Reviews for Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone: Take Two
I want to read the sequel since this part is so well-written but - regardless of rewrites - the sequel seems to have been abandoned way back in 2008. Booo!
*still grinning over the description of Blaise* Great job!
Lol, I can absolutely see Hagrid being concerned about Neville's poor toad!
Some of the chapters ARE painfully short, but they're well-written and, for the scene they represent, nicely informative.
These chapters are painfully short for there to be only 21 of them. A quick read where the readers shouldn't expect much of a story, just a taste?
HerderOfTheStones chapter 1 . 7/15
Huehuehuehuehueh
Maddie chapter 8 . 5/23
Why would Snape leave Harry there even though he saw the abuse and the bruises. I don't get it!
Good
ntalcenent chapter 21 . 2/6
Ha, for an early HP fic this is pretty good and it's always fun to read stories where the first years from all the Houses get along despite their elder's prejudices.
Slytherin's Half Blood Prince chapter 21 . 1/19
I want to see the sequel soon :D i love this so much!
ReadersAdvocate chapter 1 . 1/5
This is astounding writing to me! I was only a few months old when this was published and I love it now, thirteen years later!
Phoenix6975 chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
I'm definitely going to check out you other stories as well as you are a wonderful writer. Not all original but plenty has come out of that brain of your to make it different
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2017
You have actually made me cry with having Severus there at the end.
Slytherins protect their own! I love this version of Severus! He truly deserves it!
PixelizedGenocide chapter 21 . 8/8/2017
You are bloody flipping awesome and I love every moment of this (YAY, RON WAS GOOD IN THIS ONE! Also, I love my little vipers ;3; so cute. Blondie and Potter FTW)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
Turning bacon into piglets? Transfiguration is so whimsical!