Reviews for Broken Home
Dracona of the Teen Legends chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
Please write a sequel (if you haven't already)! This is the epicest Teen Titans AU fic I have ever read (and it didn't even have the whole team)!
Magical Blazze chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
Oh i hope there's a sequel this is really good story (3:40am)
Magical Blazze chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
Ah been awhile since i read/review this but I'm back to continue it! I feel bad for Beast Boy having to learn about the birds & the bees xD
Magical Blazze chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Oh crap that doesn't look good i hope they will be ok
Magical Blazze chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
The ending of this chapter seemed a bit too obvious but all-in-all it was really good
Magical Blazze chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
This is interesting
Guest chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
Ooh, overprotective fatheeerr... The mortal be kissing raveeennn ;D
raven-jinx-and-jericho-rule chapter 28 . 4/5/2014
Omg that was amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
its trigon or one of his friends... (shudders) Poor Raven! thats creepy!
Tidal chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
I thought Lori was the shadow person, but now Im guessing it is robin or str fire... cant wait to find out!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
isnt it obvious? the puppy dog eyes in beginning were from Starfire! lol...
Stellaluna chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
I loved this story. I really like alternate realities/universes. Also, I like that your story doesn't have a whole lot of romantic fluff. I cried at the end and I thought: "This is so not the end!" Please write a sequel if you haven't done so already. BBRae forever
Butterfree chapter 28 . 12/27/2013
"Raven wanted to make a Kodiak moment out of her father's expression and frame it in her room." You've had a lot of lines that killed me, but this one killed me, brought me back to life, made me dance the chicken dance, just to kill me again.

Great ending! I was afraid what the "goodbye" in the title meant but the way you implemented it here was unpredictable and suiting. I love how you had the whole battle where Beast Boy was powerless actually influence him into going to military school. Hopefully both he and Raven will meet the other Titans and not be so alone as they are at this point.

The ending aside, I loved the story. You wrote the two main characters to be very enjoyable to read, which is important in an action-oriented kind of story. How they interacted with some others like BB's grandfather and Malchior was interesting with the themes of religion and slavery being touched upon. The two felt like real people. Some of the mini-arcs like the burning building and the crazy babysitter were all exciting and different. Let's not forget the fact that you're boundlessly creative in writting the fight scenes themselves. Overall, a read that had me glued to the screen until I finished.

If I had any criticism at all? Well, I know I said the mini arcs were great but I felt like they could've connected and fed the final Trigon storyline a bit more. Like maybe the burning building had something to do with Malchior acting out due to his personality or past. Or Lori could've been a character that knew Trigon in some way. Other than that, I literally sat down and couldn't think of anything else bad to say. So thank you so much for the read!

Butterfree chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Pfft, everytime I hear BB insult Trigon I'm reminded of Teen Titans Go where he calls Trigon a weiner. Sorry, that really killed the mood XD

Butterfree chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Sorry about the review for the last chapter. I accidentally hit 'submit'

Haha, so BB gets his battle strategies gfrom playing video games. That makes sense. Thank you for the epic dragon battle.