Reviews for A Girl's Place
BlAcK CrIsTaLz chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I love this story! Im such a sucker for love storie's! Also Keep up the good work! _
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
luv it
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Aw! The ending was really sweet. _ I wish that it could have gone on longer, though. XD )
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Aw *looks up beaming* Thats just adorable! *giggles* Its a different type of fanfic too! I like!
Manu chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
please update update update update update!
Manu chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Great! Please update soon! I liked it very much!
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Sweet story! Spats like these can happen all the time between friends, and you cleverly chose to draw a parallel with Kazuha and Heiji's relationship. Of course, Ran's actions are slightly out of character. Since she's been stood up/forced to wait patiently for Shin'ichi, it's unlikely she'd do it to Kazuha; also, Kazuha's more of a complainer than Ran. You've done a great job. Keep writing!
SnowyKitty chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
XD Great story
samiechanshinichiluver chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
OMG! I REally LOVE your story! Update soon, this is so interesting! _ ur a great writer! Read anf review my story plez! keep writing _
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
awe! this was so cute~

I enjoyed it a lot n.n

I can't remember if this was a one-shot or not.. and it'd be nice if it continued.

but mreow
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
oh, it's a pretty good story! will there be a chapter two or is it just a one-shot? I just want to read more Heiji/Kazuha and Shinichi/Ran fanfics! Hope you write more soon!
Vash chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
A very very good story.
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This is such a cute story. I pity Hattori; Kazuha's always taking it out on him.
mzhang chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Go places! A problem (dun dun dun...): “Seems like your jealous.” from the story. It's 'you're', not 'your'. Otherwise, Veti, veti goot.

~Chinese-freak