Reviews for Ressurection
ossandon chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
oh my.. wow! I've read until chapter 2 so far and I think your ff is the best I've read about Gone in 60 Seconds. It's been really a pleasure reading this. I'm just amazed, you really know how to pick up the right words for every paragraph, the whole thing runs smoothly and it's great for me to notice that you have an excellent level at writing!

It's been a great ff until now and I'm not expecting less from chapter 3 (which I'll read right away) and of course I'll read some of your other ff, specially that from the fast and the furious.

Well, just for you to know I'm from Chile, Southamerica and I study English pedagogy, so I notice just immediately when someone really know how to write a good story with just the right words, it was actually really easy for me to picture the whole thing in my mind, so thank for a very well-done ff, and I hope you keep on writing about some other thing. This ff goes rith into mi favorites! byee!

P.S: sorry If I made any mistakes at writing, I still have a lot to learn about English language :)
Baxley chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is a great prologue. You drew into the story and whet my desire to want to read more.
simonsaysfunction chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
Nice, I like it alot and I don't say that to everyone. Especially about Gin60S fics. I have a thing about having negative emotions between Sway and Memphis...I just don't like it. Maybe it's becuase they're the best couple in a movie that I've seen. Well besides Lara and Terry from Tomb RaiderII but that really doesn't count. You'll know what I mean by that if you see the movie anyways I like it; put Sway and Memphis together or I'll sic my Muse on you! lol, just kiddin' but I might.
Hollygolightly chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
Great story cant wait to read the rest, plz put up the next chapter
Entraptbycage chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
F*in A!Great story.
ifihadahammer chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
I just joined this site and was exploring some car movie related fanfictions because thats what i is good,keep it 't wait till you update
Cielag chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Excellent story so far. Full of intrigue and wonder. Thanks for reviewing my poems by the way; decided to return the favor. But truly, your stories are excellent. Now where's Eleanor? ;)
BBT chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Nice job! I really like the descriptions in it. And for some reason I really dug the "he arose to his height of 5ā€™10ā€" sentence. I thought it was very unique. Nice job.
BurnxBabyxBurn chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
I guess my comment didn't go through before, this is Colleen on my new registered name,so that I could sign for ya.

Good chapter,Sway and Memphis remind me of my ex and I,hahaha.
heyachelelove chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Great story! This is Nora from before, I registered now. Please continue
Jason chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
"Me: Although I do expect anonymous reviews, Iā€™d prefer that members sign in, if possible. Suggestions are welcomed and encouraged."

I don't have an account,I was just sent a link to this story and all that,so sorry that my reviews aren't signed or whatever.

Rebecca chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Wow!I can't wait for more!
Nora chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
that was so good! please add another chapter :)
likestarsintheink chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I love this story,keep up the good 't wait to see what happens with Sway now that she dumped Dereck.

Happy Holidays
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
Great chapter. Ihopeyou updat oon. BTW I'm going to get very drunk cozs it's christmas, so I'll probably hve a hangover when I start work on ym crazy christmas yu-gi-oh fic. LOL! Laters.