Reviews for Matthew
carae chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Lovely story. Laughed and cried. Great read.
commando666 chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
Very cute
Chellerbelle chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
A friend of mine recommended this story to me as one of her favourites, and I can see why she likes it! A beautiful, heartfelt story. The ANs in the middle of the chapters threw me out a bit, but otherwise I quite enjoyed it.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
Loved it! And I do believe it has been proven that Remy is in fact very potent. Poor Rogue, she could probably just sneeze around him and end up pregnant lol
Ileah chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
Aw, that's such a cute story! I really like it.
Rockerchef1987 chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
Zinala chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
i really loved this story.

it was different than most, and it definitely worked.

:]
Hannah Delaney chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Really good story. I had read a one-shot where they used a sheet. When I read that, I thought, "Why didn't anyone else think of that?". Good job on thinking outside of the box.

You are a good writer, and it seems that I see eye-to-eye with you on most issues.
Heaven's Archer chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
*mini cry* that was so incredibly sweet. You wrote the entire story very well. The accents were done perfectly, readable with authenticity. The story itself was not rushed and as for Bella a few chapters back...not matter what anybody else says the psycho b got what was coming for her ;) You wrote the separation thing and Bobby's jealously well as well.

Now that I have finished complimenting every aspect of your story...wait! Forgot one! Nice spelling and grammar, an english teacher would be proud. Ok. NOW that I have finished one last congrats on the beautiful story before I say bye.

Bye
Guest chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
I'm kind of confused
Ruby Ace of Spades chapter 20 . 2/17/2009
Such an awesome story!

You rock!
RogueNya chapter 20 . 1/11/2009
Wow this was a great story, I loved it.
fandomgirl2012 chapter 20 . 10/24/2008
i love this story!
tfobmv18 chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
I love this story. I love how you have them reunited with their son, Matthew, and Jean. Bella, was such a ..., let's just say that I wasn't sad to see her go. The Bakers and Rogue's father are so lucky that Rogue and Remy were made not to seek their own forms of retribution. I like how you have Selena and Matthew be very close, especially after Matthew's first reactions to his mom being pregnant. Keep up the good work.
Anon chapter 20 . 1/14/2008
Wonderful story. I really like how you morphed Rogue's past to include Remy without changing the movies. Nicely done. It was a really cool fic to read. I usually don't review older fics, but I wanted to bump your review number up to 300 ;)