Reviews for Just One Last Time
remusfan chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
thats is brilliant! just excellent i almost had tears in my eyes! well done, i just lvoe he way u did james and sirius lol they are too funny and sirius the stuff he said to remus was great!
RitaSkeeter chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
So sweet. Makes me want to cry. Moony so deserves a life with more friends..
penofmyheart chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
its abit sad but yeh
ChaosOfTheUniverce chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
i think i'm gonna cry...poor moony. it's so sad that everyone had to die.
chunky-01 chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
i loved this story! it was really good!
Machiavelli Jr chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
Love it. Thanks. You rock. Why did Sirius have to die? No fair, I liked him. Sirus perfect here; ditto Moony. Not sure about James but he's not bad either.
cassie89 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
sweet and sad:)
newwcomer chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
i have to say this- i am crying. yes, right now

you've captured their characters perfectly! and i'm in love with all of them!

and sorry for this:AW
newcomer chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
AW

that was so cute! me loves it to bits!
Remmy ish Mine chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
I'm going to be honest- I'm quite literally crying right now. That was a truly moving fic, and you got their personalities down perfectly.
blacksmoon chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
OMG! First of all: YOU KNOW I ADORE THIS FIC! *sighs happily*

Second- You almost made me cry with this: "And especially blacksmoon for learning the entire fic, with all of its dialogues, by heart. -hugs-"

It was my pleasure Moons. It just settled right in my head and can't get out. It's a great story and I love it and I hope you'll never stop writing fics cause then and me would lose one of the best fanfics writers on the net. :)

Love always- Padfoot
S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
It was really good - very funny as well! but it did have some sad parts.
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
I have to say this:AW!
Joey Potter chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful ending! I had been wondering why the cat had no name...

You are very good at capturing the spirit of the boys, both Sirius and James - and Remus too.

Once again: WONDERFUL ending!
The AntiPoet chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
Oh my god, I loved this so much! It's so sweet and sad but kind and lovable at the same time! And I really like how he named his kitty after Sirius... that is really sweet! This is a great story, good job!