Reviews for The Games of Childhood
Fiona chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
This one's awesome. Poor little Steven. *sniff*
Son Of Evil chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
Oh I love it! Another going to favs.
mazv2 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
This was a great story and showed a lot of imagination. You really took the dangers of Quor-tath into your own hands.
ka-mia2286 chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
Wonderful story. one of my favorite images was Connor diving out of the tree Dover in his belt and his blaket wrapped arond his neck trailing behind him like a cape.

I like how you protray Conner as an actual little boy who has fears and yet is capable of amazing things.

Once again great stroy
Imzadi chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
I know it's for Steven's (Connor's) own good that he learn how to take care of himself, but it's a shame that Holtz put him through it in the first place. He shouldn't have been denied a normal life just for Holtz' vengeance on Angel.
connor chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
hey.. awsome work dana.. keep it up ok? better chapter.. i want to see what happens next.
Flight of Fancy chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Good story so far. The way that Quor-toth and Holtz are seen from a little boy's perspective is excellent. It's clear that little Steven/Connor really does love Holtz, and Holtz does see him as more than a form of revenge.
connorangelsasassin chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
alwayse a pleasure to get a update from you dana.. awsome new story... good chapter..
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
You've done a fine job of describing a strange dimension with its odd creatures. I think Holtz has truly come to love Steven (Connor), and I can feel for the man after everything he lost at Angelus' fangs. This is excellent, and I'm looking forward to more.