Reviews for The Taste Of My Real Life
CeE CrOw chapter 30 . 6/24/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed in years, but haven't gotten the cahnce to read it!It's really good though So I hope you come back and update soon!
hannah419 chapter 24 . 6/15/2005
i love this story! way to go your characters are rich with personality
Hyper Kirby chapter 30 . 5/22/2005
*Sniffle* Wonderful chapter. I'm looking forward to your update.
Da KeR MysTeRr chapter 30 . 5/22/2005
LENNA! WHAT IS UP? iM SO GLAD YOU DECiDED TO UPDATE i HAVENT READ ONE OF YOUR STORiES IN AGES! i MiSSED iT LOL.. WELL iT WAS GREAT, NOT THAT i EXPECT ANYTHiNG LESS LOL.. OH MAN, SUMMER IS COMiN SOON.. iM TOTALLY EXCiTED! NO MORE SCHOOL..for two months...WHO HOO! LOL OK WELL YOU KNOW i LOVE THiS STORY SO i CANT WAiT FOR MORE UPDATES! OK iM OFF TO CHURCH.. LOL TOODLES
Da KeR MysTeRr chapter 29 . 5/9/2005
hey! Awesome chapter! It's going to be so sad when its over ::cries:: but thats ok! cause we have your other two stories to look forward to yay! ] ok well this was nothing short of amazing and I loved it ok well talk to u later toodles!

KeRri
Hyper Kirby chapter 29 . 5/9/2005
Wow. Your second last chapter! Well, I suppose that makes sense thrity chapters, you could have made a novel out of this!

Anyway, I really liked this chapter, although there was no fluff. -poutes- I don't want Yuna to leave Tidus and her friends, she has to stay!

So, i'm guessing we'll find out what happens in the next chapter, right! -looks eager-

Well, overall, this was a wonderful chapter, and I enjoyed reading it. I'm looking foward to your update, as always.
dreamkagome chapter 14 . 5/5/2005
just love it! *cries* I've been reading for hours and it... w00t! BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! Go on with that story! Omg... never stop writing! I just... love it *cry like a a crybaby :p*
pinK BuNni luVvv chapter 28 . 5/5/2005
WOW

THIS STORY IS COOL!

UPDATE SOON! D
CeE CrOw chapter 28 . 5/5/2005
Nice chapter! i enjoyed it so much- im glad you updated, cant wait fro the next update
Da KeR MysTeRr chapter 28 . 5/4/2005
hey! long time no see! I'm so glad you updated! It was awesome! ::does happy dance:: lol- I was wondering if you got my email, because I emailed you on LiDdleReoX n u didn't respond so iwas just curious cause my mail doesn't seem to be gettin through to people anymore, okidook, well this chapter was nothign short of great and the mispelling in this review are outragous lol.. o well.. ok well the story is great i can't wait for the update of the others stories! ::happy dance:: and what a coincidink! im going to be ending my other story something soon, im think at the most 10 chapters (but thats just giving me time so its not like gee she sed5 and its 7 lol.. ok well...) alright now that i wrote a book... i love the story(but u knew that right?) lol ok well toodles!
CeE CrOw chapter 27 . 5/3/2005
cool! gotta update!
Kairi27 chapter 27 . 4/29/2005
yay you updated...

I
Da KeR MysTeRr chapter 27 . 4/8/2005
woo hoo u updated! nice chapter ] i liked it... So now Yuna's is like the watergoddess... that awesome! lol well i am soo tired i just came back from shopping for this party i have to go to next week, and no wi have to go back cuz muh mom doesnt like it.. what a jerk! lol.. it soo annoyin so muh day isnt going so well but this cheered me up ] so0o yay! lol
Hyper Kirby chapter 27 . 4/8/2005
Yes You updated, happy happy happy. Anwyays, I really did like this chapter, and I thought it was interesting.

So, in other words, update soon!
halcyon memories chapter 4 . 4/6/2005