Reviews for Little Things
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
wonderfull,this is so full of emotions. Great work, keep it up!
lazyass out!
surxi25 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Very beautiful and sweet. The descriptions are extremely well written, as all the oneshot is.

Keep up the great work :)
xandria chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Beautiful oneshot! The descriptions are so vivid they jump out of the page. :-)
Silvara chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Will you marry me? O_O

LOL ! I just LOVE the fic (don't worry I frequently tend to ask this to creators of such cute, gentle, fiercy artistical beauty)

I would never have imagined that, by choosing the innocent title that is "Little Things", I would end reading something that holds such purety ; that is so geniune yet so strong...
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Very cute, had me googly eyed the whole time. Sigh sigh sigh.

-Cedar
Masamune's Song chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Aw! They're so cute and happy!

Thanks for making them that way. -Brushes away a tear.-
Maiden Cheza chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
So breath taking...beautiful, beyond words...Thank for you sharing such a magical experience with us. Keep up the excellent work.

A fan of your rare talent and stories,

Maiden Cheza.
BlazingxSoul chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Ah, simply beautiful. There really is beauty in simple, little things. Wonderful job, I loved it.
Xyane chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Beautiful...and so very sweet. Almost angsty when you think about how things really turned out. I especially liked the last sentance. Keep writing!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Mhm, I've almost forgotten how sweet Aeriseph fics can be... good job on this one, Ardwynna.
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
so sweet! i'm sure at another time i could think of lots of glowing praises for this piece, but its 1:40 in the morning, and i'm tired.

i liked it tho!

eerian
Ashi Halfangel chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Aw...so sweet! I am very much hooked on the Seph/Aeri pairing! _
Yusagi chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Very good. I really like it.
Travithian Axile chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
A sweet and cute little fic.
Cat Alex chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
This is beautiful and had me in a gooey mush on the floor going "Aw... so damn sweet!" _

Like the last person said, your writing is incredible. Keep it up man - can't wait for new Path of Seduction chapter!