Reviews for Letters From Beyond
gee tomi chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Erm...I'm sorry, but Sirius was v. OOC. I don't think that Sirius would write his last letters to the ones he was close to like a horoscope/self-help book/college application letter. I don't think he'd call Ron Ronald either. Ron would get pissed. And I think that Sirius giving them love advice is kinda creepy. I don't know, this just doesn't seem to sit right. I'll read on, and tell you what I think.
moonrider666 chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
nice
Larna Mandrea chapter 9 . 1/28/2005
Interesting premise, although I'm still a tad iffy on the Head student concept you present. Still, you've done a nice job on this (although I recommend using less of these: "..." in your writing).

I adored the three letters that sparked this all, and you've done a really nice job with Harry's character. His mood swings are spot on, and I can't wait for his eventual breakdown. ;) I presume Ginny will cause it? Heh. Greatness.

Take care... I'll be reading!
ninjanums chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
i love this story. you have to update soon.
Gwyll chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
The story seems okay, but giving the Head Boy/Girl positions to sixth year students is a serious error. Either change the setting, so that one year has passed since Sirius' death, or have a very good explanation why sixth years get to be the Heads.
Hairy Potter chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
woo hoo...im assuming ginny harry to come
RandomReviewer chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
Twenty minutes later! Geez. Ay yi yi. :) That was really sweet though. Made me go "aw."
Siriusly Sirius Lily Black chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
Cool chapter! Merry Cristmas, by the way... It's a cool fanfic, you must continue! I giggled much, like a little girl who has been tickled to death, which I by the way didn't do for a long time.
kreacher000 chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
Great story! Will Harry get with Ginny?
HP2552 chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
nice! update soon
BenjiMaddenFreek chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
that is so sad i miss sirius :'( keep writing
Queen Alexandra chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
This story was very good. Short, but profound. A fourth chapter would be nice, to tie up some loose ends. Do they get these letters? Where are they found? How does this happen? Can they write back? Do Ron and Hermione get together? How does Harry react to this? Does Remus get a letter? Just some thoughts. You could even turn this into a full-length story, using the letters as a starting point...

In the grammar department, I noted that there were some run-on sentences, and the language was a bit too formal. You might want to use contractions next time, or compund words (like "its" instead of "it is" or "can't" instead of "cannot"). Commas would be nice too. You might even want to play with the order of the words. For example,

If you haven't guessed by now, your two best friends really fancy each other.

Instead of

If you have not guessed by now it is your two best friends that fancy each other mightily.

Just a few suggestions. Keep on writing!

Alex
BenjiMaddenFreek chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
im cryin omg keep writing
BenjiMaddenFreek chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
hahaha the bularian seeker is um lets see Victor lol keep writing its really good.
yvonne chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
that was really sweet ] i really liked it