Reviews for Phantom Prisons
The Fire-breathing-ferret chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
...I cried...
kerplank chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
WONDERFUL STORY! ! i LOVE IT!
Elizabeth Bathory chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This is a great piece. It is rare to find someone who can capture Remus' and Sirius' friendship almost as well as JKR. These two are like brothers and you managed to portray that very well and I highly enjoyed reading this.
Author Gal chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
That was amazing. It really was. Thanks for the lack of slash in it, it's nice to see that males can be friends without having sex afterwards.

That was beautiful.
Katty chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Thank you, thank you, thank you. A thousand times, thank you.
Katarina McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I know I have already told you how beautiful that I thought this story was, but I just wanted to make it official! I haven't come across many stories where Remus and Sirius shared feelings and then didn't kiss afterwards! Lol! Anyway, Happy Holidays to you and I'm off to read more of your fiction.
westkitsune chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*cries* that was beautiful! *wipes at tears* so beautiful! *cries some more* ok Im gonna stop crying now... *bawls* *sob* perfectly written! *sniff* *sniff* btw, ever been to chiroroom's website? S/he have the perfect SiriusRemus fanarts I have ever seen. If you've visited the site somehow, it was very beautiful, wasn't it? ) and if you haven't... well the link is chiro . chu . jp / fanart / index . html. Anyway, amazing fic!
ArtemisiaQuill chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This was an awesome story. Bittersweet and sad and happy... I loved it! Great job, yet again. Happy Christmas!
medelia chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
oh. That was really very sweet, to the point of making me cry. lol. Very well written,too.
Gold Silk chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
That was a wonderful fic, and I'm glad you decided to take the whole "he's the traitor" thing and turn it around. It's completely original :)
lara chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
great!
Miki chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
*blushes* THANK YOU! It's wonderful to have a great story dedicated to me! :) I must add that I don't see why you aren't proud of some of your other stories. All of your stories are marvelous! You put all of the authors here to shame.

I really do like this story. You go into something that was very vaguely explained in the book. It makes sense that Sirius and Lupin would have to discuss what happened more than they did in PoA. After Remus was doubting Sirius for twelve years, a simple apology wasn't going to fix things.

I like your explanation. Its filled with emotions and it drags the reader in, making her just want to read on and on and on. :) Now, I'm simply depressed that its over.

Good job! As always, you've made me smile with another great story! I can't wait 'til you post another! :) Doesn't matter for what category... Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, I love all of them...

I am truly sorry I didn't read this fic earlier. I've been a part of the school play and it has consumed my life for the past week and a half. I go to school, go to play practice, go home, do what bit of homework I can manage and collapse into bed so I can start the cycle again the next day. Recently, the play has started so my schedule has changed to going to school, staying at a friends house (I live too far from the school to go home and then get back up there in time for before-the-play-practice), taking a quick shower, looking over the homework, and rushing out the door to the play. :) But, when I was checking my mail this morning (the first time in three days) it was lovely to find a story update! I actually got sent two for this story but I think that is because is confused.

Until next time, mellon nin (augh, bad elvish), take care!

-Miki

P.S. Thank you, thank you, thank you. A thousand times, thank you.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2