Reviews for Zeppo: Xander Evolved
good story
Illuviar chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Fun story:D
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
The Chief's way of introducing himself to Sunydale made me laugh. I loved the ending. Awesome change to Xander halloween cosume plot.

80286 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very nice.
bluezenith chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Buffyrules chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Awesome, i really like this story.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
what the heck is Halo? A video game, tv show, rpg? Anyways liked the way you kkilled Spike
Frank Stareczek chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Nice concept, though I felt you could have done more with characters.

Perhaps extended the story line to include any difficulties the MasterChief would have had with our 20th century technology.

passable for a first attempt
Laharl140 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
interesting, sorry i sorta started reading them backwards. and that was a very good 'chang ein time' fic. very good story and i wish i could do what he did in the end.
stcobb chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Ha ha ha ha! Finally someone killed that crap called Spike. I hate that guy! Halo rules!
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
ahh man you just have to continue this story it is so evil! i cant wait to read the look on everyone's face as xander aces all his exams!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Aaron chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Really liked how you began this story and had Xander all badass. The Halo character I beleive has some story in you continue i for one will read and review. If you do continue though for once don't have the rest of the scoobie gang find out about him right away as some other stories do.I think theres alot of places you could go with it.