Reviews for Untitled
on crap
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
one word: bombshell!
TriXter21 chapter 19 . 11/11/2006
I'm liking the story...really. I'm not one for femslash, much, but...hey...there's always room for change! P

I mean, I don't read it much. I don't mean that I'm against it.

I'm loving the story. And update soon!
amibear chapter 19 . 10/10/2006
i just read it ALL omg! u hav to post again! this is so good and props to the first one "MHS"! kudos!
ForgottenShade chapter 19 . 8/16/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I think I would almost pay you to continue . It's so awesome. Like, i've never read anything so good, and I NEVER read long stories, but this, was just excellent.
kayla10 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
This was gr8
kayla10 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I liked this chap
erica chapter 19 . 4/21/2006
I LOVE Raven and Chelsea together, and I adore your stories. Angst is the word and it is good!
Sokai chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Sweet. A sequel. If you hadn't done so, I'd still love the other one just fine, but now that you have, it's even better. LoL Poor Eddie, but oh well. LoL Good start _
Chelsea Van Der Pol chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
Hey I've been reading you're stuff since I don't know when in fact yours was the first TSR fic I read ( the one before this MHS) but I don't know if I've ever even left a review not sure why I wouldn't have but I didn't see me in your reviews also I knew I had read this in a couple of chaps ( why I looked in reviews to see if I had and what chappy I did last)

well anyway the thing is it's friggin FABULOUS love your writing sucks me in and won't let me go just the way a great story should INCREDIBLE.

can't say much more than that without a thesaurus LOL but yeh I gotta go watch this movie from with Jake gyllanhal in it ( wish I knew how to quit him LOL ) sorry I know but yeh so keep it up it just gets better so good.

oh and I think the voting for valeditorian is pretty groovy :)
charmedbaby11 chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
what will happen now
Riki1920 chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
Great chapter. Just one little note though: someone can't be voted for valedictorian. Valedictorian is the person in the graduating class with the highest GPA. Saludatorian is the the person with the second highest GPA. It's not something that's voted on. Other than that it was a nice chapter. Can't wait for more.
m chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
nice, but so u kno, u don't vote for valedictorian- that's the person with the highest GPA

on the other hand u can vote from prom queen, or class elected speaker
EverTheDreamer chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
aw... Poor Raven. *tear*

I can't wait to find out what happens!

xoxo, lyss
Hannah chapter 18 . 3/27/2006
It's really good so far! please update soon lol _