Reviews for Dead and Buried
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Now I can't remember which is my favorite anymore, I was sure it was Handmaidens of Divine Whimsy , but rereading this again has me in doubt. But one thing is certain I also love this one! There are a lot of lines I love in this fic, but this one,

"No. That implies an accident. You chose to be

lost."

For some reason is my favorite.

You truly have a gift for portraying them! Another great fic!
Starlight226 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Perfect.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Lovely job. I didn't like the story at first (because it wasn't how I interpreted the epilogue to Kingdom Come), but your writing was solid and WW's voice felt familiar, and in the end you brought them round to a satisfying, in-character resolution.

Thanks! :)
Ctony chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Real good story. Lois sucks.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Yet another Superman/Wonder Woman story, this time from my all-time favorite Elseworlds "Kingdom Come"! This is definitely going on my favorites list!
DreamsFire chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hey i liked this story, it seems like you put some thought and time on this story...so i commend you for your are and i have added you to my favoritres author list.I really enjoy the superamn/wonderwoman fanfics!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
That was lovely, a bittersweet yet very satisfying romantic story. Thank you.
Mark Question chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Hmm... very well written, this made my day.
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Wow. This was really well written. Great job. Actually, SM and WW appeal to me more than any BM/WW thing... :) Thanks!
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
WonderCat chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Yet another awesome fic! This has a much different feel than your other fics. The obsession is obvious, but a major part of the story, I think. This is really well written. Bravo! Sehr gut!