Reviews for A Mid Autumn's Night Dream
Nigrae Legiones chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
sano cant befrom tokyo cause kaede lives in the villege Edo which is tokyo cause it was renamed
PD and KGIM chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I didn't get the part where toboe abd hige died. I thought they were still alive. Let me tell you something, that show was hard for me to follow! Especially because my tivo wasnt hooked up, so I couldnt tape all the episodes, so I missed quite a few of them. But I don't like how wolf's rain ends. I want to know what darcia meant when he told kiba that kiba and him were the ones
Dual chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
This is pretty fun! So far you're doing a pretty good job of keeping everyone in character, though I think Sano seems a little off... I look forward to future insanity!
Cold Fire Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I must say I greatly enjoy the mixing of characters and the powerful feeling that Jena has of being pretty much psychic from having seen their lives played out as per say the anime and manga realms wish. That said, I do look forward to reading what may come next. :: grin :: May you be a better updater than myself. Aside from which, frugal is a most fun term to now understand. I can now well apply this term to friends at my university. Damn frugals. P

As far as any version of critique, perhaps a bit more seperation between a speaker and another's thoughts/reactions. :: shrug :: Not that I just said all that much, but I am currently not reading with the intent to really improve anything. . Me gusta.
fanfiction1 chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
holy crap, what has Jena been smoking? i want some! anyway, i really like this story, write more! (im a fan of nonsensical humor .) actually, this does have a plot, which makes it better.
fanfiction1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
my dream come true! btw sweet pea is my fav scent...this is actually a good story! roll with it and dont give up! and i like how jena is easy to relate with
fanfiction1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
-_-;; i really am only obsessed with inuyasha (and only lukewarmly, but im becoming a total inuyasha freak!) so i was rather confused, but laughing at the oddity of their conversation. sounds like me with my friends on MSN...
computer-faerie chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
_ Yay! I'm so glad Karli told me about this, it's so cute. Please punish the dog-eared one some more, I do so enjoy tormenting loud-mouthed men within an inch of their sanity.