Reviews for I am Rose
Awwww so cute
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
CUTE STORY
Zari Thorn96 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Yay! I love anime style falling! .
Zelzainia and Lina chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
im only on chapter 1 and im loving it! This is just a thought but you should make a sequel! but then again I haven't finished it so I don't know what will happen...

Keep writting!

-Princess of the Elements,Kym
sonamy123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
that story was off the chain so cool
crazyyakkofangirl93 chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
This is a great story. it's romantic, sad, and funny all at the same time. my favorite parts are all the pizu and piko parts, the decoe and bocoe parts, knuckles and the spider, cheese's funny chao to english translation, rabid pikachu with duct tape, and the best part of all is amy getting back her memory and she and kissing sonic. i don't see why anyone would flame this, it's very entertaining. i would love to some artwork for this if that's okay, espicially the knuckle spider part. once i had more practice.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Poor Amy :/ She got hurt DX Great story so far :]
shin-shin-jane chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
That is so sweet.
COCO for sonamy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was alsome story hey you know somthing I saw your fanfictions on devaintART and that is ALSOME MAN YOU ROCK!

You really rock at this fanfiction even though this is my first time reading this I also came up with a fanfiction its called Run away mother rose I might put it on so look out for it ok,but then again mabey not.
Moka Raiden chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
aww that's cute!
Katelynn Rose chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
OH MY GOD YAY!-w-pr
Katelynn Rose chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
DAMM IT I THOUGHT AMY...OH NEVER FUCKING MIND!...pardon my mouth im just mad that Amy is like this now*sniff*sorry just plz make amy back 2 normal plz*puppy eyes crying*
Katelynn Rose chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
HOLY CRAP! AMY'S EVIL! NO!