Reviews for As White As Driven Snow
BSHT chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
“You kiss by the book.”

“Would you rather I slobbered all over your face?” made me laugh at what is supposedly my "history essay"

Overall, a very lovely and well written fic xx
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw! I love AU fics, its so great not to worry about Logan at all. The only sad part is that she ended up going out and almost agreeing to marry that blonde binbo on the show. :(

I love Jess. And this story. :P

Sara
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
wonderful story :D
I am in love with this story chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
oh my god! I loved that! I know I'm a little late for reviewing, but i couldnt help it! This was so sweet and perfect! It makes me wanna read Shakespear all over again! hee hee! anyway thanks for the great story! )
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Tres cute.
TogetherWeCan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Beautiful.
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Very Lovely. Nicely Written
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Excellent. This is what fiction is all about.
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
aw!
Winny Foster chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That was so great! I kinda wish there were more chapters.
lori chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
i like this story i like all your story there really cute your one of my favortie authors and i know that school jobs and ASP suck so updating is a real pain in the ass

Lori
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
incredibly cute! adorable. Great one-shot. You are a great writer, and i love reading all your stories. Wish you luck on your writing!
SmartassChef14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Again i want for a now correctly spelled sequel or prequel. Just anything else in this lil universe. Please.

Tiffany
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aww!n How cute and fluffy! keep up the good work!

xx

Kat
Encarta chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
LOGAN IS A BIMBO! This is awesome I loved it. It was perfect we didn't even need background info that's how great it was. Plus Jess called Logan a bimbo which means I love this story even more.

p.s. LOGAN IS A BIMBO