Reviews for As White As Driven Snow
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I adored this. It's sweet and fluffy, just like you said, but its so Rory/Jess through it all. I can never get enough of these two together.
Angeleyez chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
My first instinct was to pick ‘Body Bag’ because I adore that story even if it breaks my heart into a million tiny pieces when I read it. However, I thought that wouldn’t be fair because even though I didn’t review the fic, I gave you comments through IM. So I picked this lovely piece of fluff instead.

I hearted the setting. I love snow, and the feeling it gives out, what it does to the atmosphere. Plus, it’s always fun to make one character freezing while the other character has to warm him up. ;)

Ah, the Shakespeare theme. That I enjoyed. Rory & Jess actually being portrayed as a literary couple. I was giggling as they kissed in bed and began to quote as they heard someone coming. It was adorable; very Lit.

“But it was an ‘I’m chilly and going to catch my death’ sneeze.”

“Was not,” he replied, sniffling a little.

Rory stalked over to him and began tugging on his pants. “Clothes off.”

“What?”

“Clothes off, they’re wet.”

*giggles* You do so well with RoryJess banter. You are amazing at humor. They are so sweet together. Also, I’d say this piece’s characterization is perfect. Especially with Rory bugging Jess to go and visit his mother. It was such a Rory thing to do. And then Jess gives in after Rory talks him into it. He’s always giving into her. ;)

The movie banter!

Rory stealing Jess’s shirt! *giggles* I really adored this fic.

The only thing I didn’t like as much, was the very end. I liked the last line, with the snow, but it seemed somewhat odd to suddenly cut to Lorelai while the story focused on Rory and Jess. Plus, the fact that Rory and Jess were probably having sex and Lorelai was smiling at Rory’s window. Heh.

I enjoyed this, m’dear. I heart your fluff.
Seehoo chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I love this story. I love your writing! And your Lit-ness :)
lora chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
this is good keep going!
lexi chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
too cute and sound likes it could go along with the story that other story that took place in October but forgot the tittle
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
A twenty-three-year-old man, tapping on his girlfriend’s window, looking like some stupid, love-struck Romeo.

You caught me instantly with this mental image. I've got this picture in my head of Jess with this annoyed/lovesick expression on his face, hair falling into his eyes. *drools* What was I doing again?

He wanted to be with her.

I like that he seems to be getting over his denial. It's simple, yet gets us right into his current frame of mind.

She stepped aside and wrapped her arms around her chest, which was covered by a thin tank top.

I'm trying very hard not to laugh... so I'm going to settle for a 'dirrty' and let you figure it out on our own.

“You sneezed.”

“People sneeze.”

“But it was an ‘I’m chilly and going to catch my death’ sneeze.”

“Was not,” he replied, sniffling a little.

Rory stalked over to him and began tugging on his pants. “Clothes off.”

My first jaw-drop of this review. I can so see Rory saying that... and the expression on Jess' face.

This is what I was thinking while they tried to pick a movie: Haven't seen it, haven't seen it, wanted to see it, saw part of it and didnt like it, read the novelization (what? I have a nephew), never seen, never seen, never seen, never seen. *giggle* I'm sure you care.

“You tried to stick your tongue all the way down my throat,” Jess replied with a wry smirk.

This is me with my mouth hanging open.

“By my head!” Rory giggled loudly as Jess kissed her neck. “Someone’s coming!”

“By my heel,” he smirked, kissing her lips again. “I care not.”

She smiled. “You kiss by the book.”

“Would you rather I slobbered all over your face?”

*sings* Have I told you lately that you're briliant?

My closing thoughts: Poor Lorelai. she's going to be stuck out there all night, freezing her butt off. May I suggest a sequel in which she goes and *winkwinknudgenudge* gets warmed up at Lukes? *giggle*

All in all, cute, sweet, and it makes me forget I hate Rory which is always a plus. You rock, boo (sorry, too many dark angel episodes). Never forget that.
Alliegirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hey. This was very cute, funny, and sweet. The way a good Lit should be.
Michelle rorynjess4ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
So cute! Soo cuute! So cute!..alright you get the point.

*sigh*

I love how you re-write what happened on the show with Dean and replace it with Jess. It's perfect. Everyone should write like that.

And, everyone should write amazing adorable stories like you.

Good job. :-D
SarahMariano chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
aww that was cute :) keep writing, i love little fun cute lit fics! you're an amazing writer :D
Shouhei chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
OMG! That was such an adorable story! It was so cute, and perfect to get us all into the winter-snowy-Christmas spirit! It was well-written and had a great plotline! I loved the additions of the Shakespeare quotes, they were well placed! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! You're my favorite lit writer cuz all your stories are amazing! Wonderful through and through, WOW!

Defy Gravity

~Sara
smile1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Hey,

This was such a cute one parter! I loved it! It was so simple and free of confrontations and drama which is why I liked it so much.

Bye, smile :-)
Christy chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
vert cute story.
Leslie Anne Levine chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Yay, someone who hates Logan! thats always good...wait...you do hate logan right? well thats what it sounded like...anyways, this was obvously very good...and so cute! shakespearE! haha. and i love the whole what are gonna do tomorow convo. very cute. and well written. but i'm pretty sure youve had many people say that to you before. wow, i would be a very bad book reviewer if i ever became one! lol.
whitejellO chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
oh that was so cute! loved it. all of it. splendid. enjoyed it very very much. keep up the good work! :D
coffeechick87 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I needed that. I so needed that.

I love Lit fluff.