Reviews for Revenge
Yamino101 chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Hunt me down. I still dont know the meaning.
Hopeh chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
A great sequel for a great story, you never disappoint!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2006
great fic! but one question: uh, Aiwa called Takuya Takuya instead of Tayuki during the soccer game... isn't that a bad thing? duz she know his secret? duz Yuki know about kouichi's secret?
izumi minamoto chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
whoa, there are resources? so half the stuff are real then? how interesting! could u send me the resouces? onegai. i'm rather interested! great fics by the way, sry for not reviewing for so many chapters, but still, i really like your stories!
AkaiANg3l chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
hi umm. i luv the sequel...also can u join mai community the C2 if it yes thank u tell me if u made your mind e-mail me and since i'm new can you give me some info about how to create a story...the document mannger thingy doesn't work! Thkz!
aaya chapter 11 . 3/8/2005
love the story can't wait for the epilogue _ btw i like your other stories to!
Yarrie - Water Master chapter 11 . 2/26/2005
*sigh* Why do people always underestimate themselves? It was a good chapter.
suki chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
cool story person it has comedy action and romance how do u do it?
Princess Viv chapter 11 . 2/23/2005
I felt it was a good chappie! *nod* Honest! Cause the one greatest thing happened: Kouji is alive! *dances around the room* Woot woot! _

Sorry, hyper... _;;

Anyway, I really enjoyed that, especially the ending! That's really good. I actually thought it was the end and that you'd make a third fic. But I guess there'll be an epilogue instead! Well, update soon!

Princess Viv
yyhpunk chapter 11 . 2/21/2005
I love this fic yet again i review you lol well continue!
Tamer Shadow chapter 11 . 2/20/2005
I only have one thing to say...

GET ON WITH THE EPILOGUE!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 11 . 2/20/2005
Please do update!
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 11 . 2/20/2005
WAH! You finally updated the 11th chapter! Finally after all these days, I'm getting a little impatient of your story...

I really hate that Atsuharu guy... after all he does not care of his own alley either it was killed or not... HE ALSO TRIED TO USE KOUICHI THIS TIME TO THE RED EYED ON THEM AGAIN! JUST LIKE HE DID TO KOUJI! But it's a good thing that he didn't killed them all at the end...

Also KOUJI IS ALIVE! WHAT A RELIEF! T0T And they finally get the peace that they always want... Ehehehehe... Kouji did hit Kouichi to prove that he is alive, huh?

Eheheehehehe! I could feel that you're going to make a sequel for this one... Keep it up! XD
GemmaniGirl chapter 11 . 2/20/2005
Yay Kouji's not dead! nice chapter, i can't wait to read more. Update Soon!
kouzumi 4evadont have time to log on now chapter 11 . 2/20/2005
great stuff, and i dont know if i said this before but im glad ur going to write an epilogue