Reviews for Fingerprints on Glass
Ugh y you don't have more (:(
jj chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
so basically kabuto was glass to
very nice
lumutness chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This is taking the title Copy Ninja into a whole new level. Copying jutsu is one, copying people's breath is another (and a little more than tad bit creepy). That wasn't counting the fact that he copied his dead-teammate mannerisms in everyday life. Kabuto was right to be creeped out, since that was definitely not normal.

Well, knowing when did you write this fanfic, I think I just wanna applaud you for great observational skill on Kakashi's behavior. This is a great piece of art.
neveragain chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
another one
Y.A.O.I chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
make an OBITO X NAGATO

one-shot

chapter

drabble

poem

just as long as it's as awesome as this
winedark chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
The characterization is great. I've never seen Kabuto written so well before.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Did you mean for this to be so utterly terrifying?
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
s: im really starting to like Kabuto, which is something id never thought would happen. i like how all of your one shots have really interesting themes, every one of them ive read to far has been gripping, and sad, and the sort of thing ill probably print out and memorize word for word c:
DisabledACC11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Detailed but not boring. On the contrary: it's intense. Read it in one go, without looking away even once. (Concentration's a challenge for insomics, I can tell...)

Well done! I'll make sure to check out more stories of yours. But not before I faved this.
Clearheart chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow. Really, really good. It's super intense! The descriptions are vivid and the whole story is beautiful in its simplicity. The whole climax of the story is when Kakashi wakes up and grabs Kabuto's wrist... and that's all it takes. It just goes to show that Kabuto isn't as sure in his calculations as he thinks.

Also, I admire how the whole story is in present-tense. You don't see that all to often. It really pulls the reader in. Also, fics that just focus on Kakashi and Kabuto are rare.

Nice job. Really good work. This is going into my favorites!
P.Tankway chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wow, great read into the developing scientific mind of this character. I learned of this fic through a recommendation from the WA forum site. I'm really glad that I checked it out.
SliverOfSilver88 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
gaw~! That was cool *loves*

I like your writing style. Kakashi-kun has so many interesting things to write about, huh? Scars and masks and best friend's eyes... It's all there.

And Kabuto is awesome. He's one of my favourite characters D

thanks for this!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love it! You rule!
Big Sister Kitty chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Allow me the privilege of stating my utmost admiration for your work. Such fine detail, and great use of biology and anatomy! Once again you have caught my attention with another gripping piece, and you know, after sifting through pages of worthless stories with Kabuto in the character filters, I really feel that it is all worth it, if only I could read such wonderful stories that were hidden among them.

I know it’s fanfiction, but you’ve made Kabuto sound so…_canon_, if you know what I mean. Yes, and I enjoyed the parts where you’ve employed concrete metaphors to explain the particular situation Kabuto finds himself in. Now _that_ was brilliant. Kakashi, the troublesome glass, and careless Kabuto, who (luckily) rubbed off his ‘fingerprint’ before anything could happen. Oh, it’s simply riveting!

Do write more.
guani chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
intense.

the amount of tension in kabuto is amazing, and his characterization is done very well.

i particularly liked the ending, when kabuto is trying to get kakashi off of him.

very cool!