Reviews for Aegypt Nubeia
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Ichigo Mirai chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
this is really good! please update soon! _
yumeniai chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter. Duzell is so...cute, i suppose. You write him really well, if maybe a little OC.
OtakuLady chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
this story is good, but most of the characters are ooc. oh, well, it's still really good.
The Demon Sisters chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
ohh what happens next?
witchyinuyashagurl1 2 lazi 2 log in chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Very intriging. But the charachters could use som clarifying. Gr8 description and update please!
Lucifiric chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
I love the story. It's so cute. What are the pairings? Plz let it be a Yugi/Seto. I love that pairing it's so cut but I can never find any. Is Duzie in his vampire form?
Fai Gensou chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Inari no Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Ishtar saying "'Cause it's cute, like you!" about 'Duzie'- Lol! Too true! Interesting taste in clothes you got ~ LMAO Duzie saying he looks like a prostitute yet still wearing the clothes! Is this going to be Ishtar/Duzell? (I know someone esle asked but whatever- I'm not too big on Darres, and Ishtar and Duzell are cool, so~o...)

I'd beta for you, but eh heh, two problems-

#1- I only own volume one of VG. -_-;

#2- Not too big with the Shonen-ai stuff. Which is weird, since all I used to read were Yugioh fics...

Keep on writing! I like how you slipped in the 'schizos and ego-maniacs', and I hope you keep up the same...augh! I need a better mental dictionary!- discreetness (is that a word?) with the Yugioh guys.

Oh! And are you gonna bash Tea/Anzu? Tea of the Horrible-Anime-Dub I hate with a passion (like most), but Anzu the Not-So-Bad-In-The-Manga I like fine. Not as annoying and in-your-face, ne?

The AntiPoet chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
wow, this is turning out really well so far! I'm thouroughly confused about the Aegypt Nubia thing, but I'm sure that's how I'm supposed to be, and it will all get cleared up in time. So i don't mind. But one thing I do mind- WHAT THE HELL IS DUZELL WEARING? Oh my god! Nah, I'm just playing. I actually thought that was really funny, when he put it on. Good job with this, keep it up! Just one question though. What's canon mean?
Dark Azure Wind chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
You...should update, I think. Sorry, it's just the whole Yu-Gi-Oh cross over is a bit weird...
Dreamer105 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I like your story so far. If you haven't found someone already, I would be happy to beta for you. I've read all the books up to number 9 and own all of them too. If you're intrested email me at TGCDolphin
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I'm willing to beta this and any other VG story you do. Reasonably knowledgeble 'bout Yu-Gi-Oh! too. I've read all the volumes that have come so, borrowed from a friend.
Renara chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
This story has some great potential, but tell me:

Is this going to be a Ishtar Duzell pairing? Because I'd love to finally read a decent one. If not though, I'll keep reading anyway. Good luck with the search for a beta.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Nachzes: Good. (Yeah, I read it. Didn't make much sense to me, but I read it. After all, I started reading 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' fanfics before I'd even HEARD of the show-I started with het. I yaoi-phobic writer. I like her fics, but whatever.)