Reviews for Hold My Hand :Discontinued:
Eralda chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
hey love

grate story and good luck with ur next chapter
brittanix chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Olala good chappie! Me like! I still cant update my story for some reason and I am SOO Angry a . n e t! Anyhow keep up the awesome work! I am now angry at beyblade G-rev as well(again)lol but knowing this was updated cheered me up! So please update soon! Hehe so ray and hilary are going with kai too?

Kikyo x

P.S. Hmm...i wanna be the first to rhyme something with orange -

Me-Porange, Corange, Lorange, Morange...

Tyson-You forgot Zorange!

Max-And Sorange!

Me- Oh ya! Thnx Guys *runs off to ask kai what rhymes with orange...*
SchoolBoredom chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
sorry I can't help it!

anyway keep up the great work

brittanix chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Ohlala! Great Chappie! You are luky you can update... . n e t wont let me update so i am not happy. Off to russia! So Mariam’s soul has been caught and now Ozuma/Haine is going after Susi and Susi lives in russia and Kai is going to Russia to try and save Susi?I hope i got it right! - please update soon! I cannot go on with out fanfiction! How many chapters are you planning to do for this? Hopefully alot! - anyways i hafta go...i would write more but someone...*glares at sister* wants the ill ttyl!

Kikyo
geko-blackjack chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Kool! Great story!

Lol...KENNY will look after Josef? HAHAHA!

Anyway please update soon and keep up the good writing!
SchoolBoredom chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
awsome chapter!

Will they find Susi? And will they find her and save her? and find out what her real name is?

Keep up the great work

brittanix chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
This is the best fic ever! I just got my computer back and the first thing i did was check this fic so i am glad you updated! I am currently crying over stupid beyblade because something terrible happened! I would tell you but i wouldn't want to ruin anything for you in G-rev... but anywayz great fic! I am surprised my mind can handle all of the unanswered questions but I hope to have atleast a few of them answered ...ever think about being a writer? I have been told I should be one by my teacher after i submitted a fanfic of mine(beyblade) to her for my story. I got an A but you are a much better writer then I am. If a teacher thinks i should be a writer then you would make a better one for sure! I love the idea for the fic, its very well written and totally new & improved! So please update soon!

*Kikyo*

P.S. Update soon! Please? I'll be your best friend! Lol:p
SchoolBoredom chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
Oh wow you did answer my question from before, thanks.

Fiver chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
oh this is getting really good...i'm guessing the blonde girl is the baby mentioned at the start? but uh, how is being stuck in that place worse than death? i think i'd prefer that! or is there worse to come? ok i'll just shut up now and let you get on with writing it...i'm sure all questions will be answered in good time - please update soon
brittanix chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Konnichiwa! Wow amazing chapter! Please update soon! Poor kai... anywayz please write the next chappie i cant wait! Ohlala you get g-rev? I watched alot of that season and its really good...very suprising stuff as well...well ttyl!

Kikyo x
SchoolBoredom chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
not really but that ok

Fiver chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
this story is great so far, really well written too! i felt so sorry for kai when he was having that dream, voltaire is just so evil. anyway, you're doing really well with this story, keep it up and update soon please!
rebecca176 chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
cowl D
SchoolBoredom chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

WHAT'S HE GOING TO DO TO KAI?

IS HE GOING TO TAKE KAI'S SOUL AWAY?

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

SchoolBoredom chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
that was awsome

I like it this one better than 'family ties'

33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »