Reviews for Sweetest Gift
TheGoddessPixie chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Its nice of her to FINALLY say it back.

Ya know why I don't like Chloe and Mattie in Harm and Mac romance stories? Because it seems all those 2 teenagers can do is talk about Mac and Harm having sex (which I find rude and more than a little creepy- CHILDREN should not be that interested in the sex lives of the adults in their lives- while at the same time interrupting any romance that may or may not be happening.

It makes me so thankful that my teenagers were never THAT interested in what went on behind Mom and Dad's closed bedroom door, and they certainly never teased us or asked us about our sex life. In our family, we believe in a thing called PRIVACY and another thing called discretion. But that's just my view as a woman who has been married for 22 years and has 5 kids.

TheGoddessPixie chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Wait. He said he loves her and she didn't say it back? WHAT?

It just ain't right.
Green Marine chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
I think Mattie a Chole should meet. Think of things you could do with that.
Dessler chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
this story is awesome. Are we going to see that next chapter anytime soon? I can't wait!
FoxyWombat chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
Delayed reaction...fantabulous!
chawkchic chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Glad you got to finish this story. It was sweet and loving and perfect for the Christmas/New Year holiday season. :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!
problematick chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
You have a Harm? WHAT? I want one! ::doesn't even know what it is:: Hey! You haven't been reviewing my stories! I've got like a million chapters without funny reviews to read from you and GuitarVixen. I'm so sad...::tear:: But enough about me. _ You said you reviewed...but I didn't see one...? Or...that was an old one! I'm posting two new chapters right now! Well, as soon as my hands stop typing your review! You know what's coming next...

Write darn you write!_

P.S. I aced my finals! I have NO IDEA how it happened! Happy holidays. _
Brenda chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Love the story! I've missed a lot of the past couple of years of JAG, but originally started watching when it was on NBC! Your story is great! Hope you have fun in Europe!
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
That was very sweet-I love Harm's caring and love of Mac-and her willingness to let Chloe know about them-great!

Thanks for the holiday fic-looking forward to more.
bamaboy chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
good good good h/m forever roll tide
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
Another wonderful update that once again left me with this :) on my face! I would totally agree with Chloe and say it's about time!
Hana chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
I like d your story and you are a great writer
aserene chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
so cute, I love how Chloe called. That was so funny! Cant' wait for more! update soon!
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
great story.
chawkchic chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
Sweet and mushy, just how all Christmas stories should be. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »