Reviews for I've Got You Under My Skin
Aww chapter 1 . 8/19
It's SOO cute!
tuk2 chapter 1 . 6/8
You know things like this story will be remianded we one will talk about true love . What an amazing and loveable piece of work HHR4EVR
doc boy chapter 1 . 2/9
Beautiful, beautiful. I loved it. Wonderful work my friend. Simply wonderful
shadowkat1295 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This made me ridiculously happy. Everything about it made me smile and giggle and laugh. Then other things made me sigh and smile differently, and croon. Love. Just so lovely.
HH chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I love this fic it has to be my favourite one yet! But uhhh you probably don't write fics anymore which is a shame cuz I was excited about R2R
kyuki619 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
awwwweeee that romantic
SoaraLegend chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Holy frappe girl do YOU know how to write! I will NEVER settle for ANYTHING less than what Harry is like in your story. He is amazing. You literally put into perfect words what my dream man is like. I'm SO HAPPY now! Your story just made my day:D I'm falling in love with Harry all over again! Ahhh! Thank you for writing this amazing FanFiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
SUPER CUTE! LOVED IT!'
HehehehLOltRoLl chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
LoldkkdmddmdktRoLlLol
livewritelove chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ok i don't normally review on stories any more. I only do it if i find it exceptionally good and i have to say, this is the cutest thing i have ever read and i really love it. Seriously well done on this story even if there were one or two mistakes this is one of the sweetest fanfiction ever.
Ps i can not be bothered to login. Im not even sure if this is my name...
Rick13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
aaahhh, its so cute and so very very very goood!
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Very nice, thank you for sharing.

Ciao!
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Excellent story! Wonderful and carefree. A great moment. Thank you for writing!
Alma chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
so i was reading this story again. and i decided to go listen to the song and read at the same time. it was so freking awesome all together. you are a great writer!
almac1991 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
so freakin lovely. i loved it. it made me all smile and giggle. it was so freakin pretty. you are rockin!