Reviews for I've Got You Under My Skin
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/12
awwwweeee that romantic
SoaraLegend chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Holy frappe girl do YOU know how to write! I will NEVER settle for ANYTHING less than what Harry is like in your story. He is amazing. You literally put into perfect words what my dream man is like. I'm SO HAPPY now! Your story just made my day:D I'm falling in love with Harry all over again! Ahhh! Thank you for writing this amazing FanFiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
SUPER CUTE! LOVED IT!'
HehehehLOltRoLl chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
LoldkkdmddmdktRoLlLol
livewritelove chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ok i don't normally review on stories any more. I only do it if i find it exceptionally good and i have to say, this is the cutest thing i have ever read and i really love it. Seriously well done on this story even if there were one or two mistakes this is one of the sweetest fanfiction ever.
Ps i can not be bothered to login. Im not even sure if this is my name...
Rick13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
aaahhh, its so cute and so very very very goood!
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Very nice, thank you for sharing.

Ciao!
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Excellent story! Wonderful and carefree. A great moment. Thank you for writing!
Alma chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
so i was reading this story again. and i decided to go listen to the song and read at the same time. it was so freking awesome all together. you are a great writer!
almac1991 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
so freakin lovely. i loved it. it made me all smile and giggle. it was so freakin pretty. you are rockin!
deadheadwookie27 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Best one-shot I have ever read.
RoyalChicken chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
malfoy in pink knickers...i HAVE to see that.
MyRainingDropsOfTeal chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
cute! ;)
Oniaon chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I don't know what to say! I'm speechless, seriously! I can't believe how good you are! I love your work!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »